Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Omeglemaxxxed all night here are my findings

minecraftcel

minecraftcel

Recruit
★★★
Important background info
-I was in the lesbian category
-I was using text-based chat
-Attempted to sext through omegle and/or trade via snapchat
-Just reporting my findings and what I think proves to be the most best method

Best method on how to get a foid to trade or sext and some things to look out for:
-Always state you're a male if you plan on sending pics back and forth
-Make an alternate Snapchat account if you want to keep your shit private and use a fake name
-There are plenty of bisexual girls "testing" their sexuality and will relapse back into their straightness and will whore out when they see a man
-All foids will fall under this simple inequality in terms of rating their hotness so do not expect anything less or more except for a few outliers: 8>x>3

-Heres a good example of a chat that will likely prove to be successful for you
You: M
Stranger: F
You: Are you bi?
(80% chance they will say yes if you get this far)
Stranger: Ya
You: Horny?
(40-60% success rate for the sake of this example I will pretend they said yes)
Stranger: yes
You: (Either ask to success or if you wanna risk it ask for their snap [asking for a snap is probably around 35% success rate meanwhile sexting is most likely going to occur if you ask for it])

-Many entitled lesbians foids will try to start arguments to "correct" your ways of coming here and being oh so immoral, you can either argue with them until they get dumbfounded and leave or just skip if you don't want to deal with their bullshit, but hey at least we're getting to talk to a foid in some way.
-If you get to the point where you have a snap try and make a sticker of pictures of some obscure chad or chadlite (making it into a sticker will allow you to be able to send it as a snap) and back it up with either your own dick pics if you have the confidence or find those and turn into stickers as well
-I prefer the sticker option bc foid immediately block me on snap when I show them my body and/or dick but if one of you somehow have the confidence go for it
-NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE
--If you want to hold onto anything you get to use another device like a webcam to take pics of ur phone screen
-Hope this helps my fellow coomers out bc this took hours to find a somewhat foolproof method and gather this data.

Humblebrag greycel tier thread @knajjd do ur job

Humblebrag greycel tier thread @knajjd do ur job
i literally said the only way i found success was to hide myself how is that considering bragging

Ur body and dick is above average, ur literally bragging
"
-If you get to the point where you have a snap try and make a sticker of pictures of some obscure chad or chadlite (making it into a sticker will allow you to be able to send it as a snap) and back it up with either your own dick pics if you have the confidence or find those and turn into stickers as well
-I prefer the sticker option bc foid immediately block me on snap when I show them my body and/or dick but if one of you somehow have the confidence go for it"

are you dense?

Braindead thread. Show ur face next time.

Might try this sometime

are you a curry? only curries use omegle

guessing you cant read either?