Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Omegle whores get rekt

I would cover her entire body in my cum

13mins... yeah, she's attracted to him.

Last edited:
Can some tl;dw this? It's 13 minutes.

Can some tl;dw this? It's 13 minutes.
Skip to 3:00 minute mark where it gets good. Guy throws redpilled facts about a BLM anti-white violent attack. Asian gook tries to blame victim. Asian gook doesn’t mind his casual racism and continues talking to him, shows him her jb 16 yo friends bikini pics for some reason. He calls her a stupid whore with bad parents. They both continue talking to him

This is a blackpill video

doesnt look 24

Guy really liked talking to that JB

Skip to 3:00 minute mark where it gets good. Guy throws redpilled facts about a BLM anti-white violent attack. Asian gook tries to blame victim. Asian gook doesn’t mind his casual racism and continues talking to him, shows him her jb 16 yo friends bikini pics for some reason. He calls her a stupid whore with bad parents. They both continue talking to him

This is a blackpill video
she's wetted her panties because he's white and good looking for sure.

Omegle is where masochistic incels go to get called creeps and bullied and where chads go to get that sweet quarantine validation from JBs

Screenshot 29

What is his bitchute channel name????

how old is tht gook?

she look 8