Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

omegle is so brutal

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
i got called ugly foids screamed scared etc it was one of the most brutal experiences ever… maybe because camera makes my facial asymmetries more visible? idk im trying to cope here scream is too much dude

I thought Omegle was banned

Its expected hypergamy to be insane there, as theres 1000 men for every foid. Never film yourself as an ugly guy.

Females irl are always gonna be worse

Record it to make the big Bucks. Cooky Omegle streamer catches wild reactions. YouTube Algorithm loves that $hit right now. Especially Shorts.

Record it to make the big Bucks. Cooky Omegle streamer catches wild reactions. YouTube Algorithm loves that $hit right now. Especially Shorts.
any incel could do that but idk if ur experience were that brutal too

Its expected hypergamy to be insane there, as theres 1000 men for every foid. Never film yourself as an ugly guy.
i got called ugly even by guys tho

I used a knock off omegle where you could chose the gender you want to talk to and one girl just shook her head lightly and then disconnected when she saw me

I feel like going ER after visiting the place

Cuffemmaxxing

I remember in the 2010's I was on cam with some hambeast and the moment I made some typo she quit the conversation. English is not even my first language.

My normie "friends" want me to use omegle (or alternatively ome.tv since omegle is banned) because they think it's funny seeing me get derided by randoms. It's even worse on monkey.app because it's filled to the brim with low inhib niggers — they don't hold back—they WILL point out that you're a subhuman from the get-go. That's not even the worst part. I also have a speech impediment, so whenever I speak they will, in the majority of cases, mock me and call me retarded.

My normie "friends" want me to use omegle (or alternatively ome.tv since omegle is banned) because they think it's funny seeing me get derided by randoms. It's even worse on monkey.app because it's filled to the brim with low inhib niggers — they don't hold back—they WILL point out that you're a subhuman from the get-go. That's not even the worst part. I also have a speech impediment, so whenever I speak they will, in the majority of cases, mock me and call me retarded.
im coping with that by anyone comes there to bully and youll only get away with it if ur a chad and i look worse on camera

I'm too high inhib to even try anything like omegle at the moment

I would never even touch omegle or any such app for that matter. Why torture yourself with this as an incel? It is pointless

I only have fond memories of Omegle. Mainly because I got to troll the shit out of niggers :feelskek:

I would never even touch omegle or any such app for that matter. Why torture yourself with this as an incel? It is pointless
i mean i was ugly but even mocked by guys? dude rope is close idk why am i still going

Put on a hocky mask