Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Omegle is both the ultimate cope and suicide fuel.

dungeonbrain

dungeonbrain

Friendly Neighborhood Sanecel
I'm so fucking desperate for female interaction that I'm on Omegle, showing off my below-average dick in a vain hope that some female, somewhere, will find it impressive enough to stick around and show off until I nut. I've had a few "wins" in the past, but in the past few days I've spent at least 24 hours on the site, hitting next next next, scrolling past the dicks (literal and figurative), six-pack Chads, ugly dudes just as bad as me, blank cams and fake videos. The odd time I do get a female - it doesn't matter to me what they look like - they click next so fast my head spins. Other times, females will scoff at the size of my dick, or give me a little wave and consider before deciding to skip me.

I just want one woman to be genuinely aroused by me, or at least to pretend to be. Is there a site where I can pay for that? If not, there should be.

Go to a fucking cam site you autist. Fuck. At least TRY to talk before showing dick

Go to a fucking cam site you autist. Fuck. At least TRY to talk before showing dick

What am I going to do on a cam site? Join the audience and pay crazy prices just to see the cam girl do something sexy?

Get hookers if you don't care what happens to you anymore.

You should stop using this website. Make a Chad tinder account instead

Why do we get all the people with the most bizarre hobbies?

What am I going to do on a cam site? Join the audience and pay crazy prices just to see the cam girl do something sexy?
You literally asked if there was a place you could pay for that

yea theres chaturbate and shit, but i dont recommend paying femoid just for a shitty small session, unless you are a cuck

yea theres chaturbate and shit, but i dont recommend paying femoid just for a shitty small session, unless you are a cuck

Shit's so expensive too. For those prices I might as well go out and find a hooker.

There was a time where i was 24h omlime there.

Its very likely that we have seen us