Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Omegle anomyous webcam cybersex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Sorry if this has been asked here before, but, is webcam cybersex on Omegle a viable option for incels? Wouldn't have to show face, could have fun with an actual human femoid

Anyone here tried it?

if you have big dick and decent body, lure her in until your reveal face. just make sure your face is decent enough that her pussy, wet off your dick, won't dry up bcause of it

chicocel said:
if you have big dick and decent body, lure her in until your reveal face. just make sure your face is decent enough that her pussy, wet off your dick, won't dry up bcause of it

What I'm asking here is, has anyone here succesfully done an omegle cybersex session WITHOUT showing face?

What's the point if I have a small/average dick?

Been using omegle for like eight years now. I have never done any sort of online sex but I've seen plenty of shit in the cam section. If you have a decent penis, I say go for it. Most of the guys there just have the camera focused on their genitals. Honestly, the only time I've ever seen a guy's face on there was when he was fully clothed. Then again, it's been a couple years since I went to the cam section. Just whip it out, put the camera on it and find a decent chat partner.

having a big dick is enough