Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Olympic Criminal

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
olympics volleyball GIF

steven-van-de-velde.jpg

This is Steven van de VeIde, an Olympic volleyball player from the Netherlands. He was controversially allowed to compete in the Olympics despite his convicted criminal history (Google it, I’m not going into detail on this honeypot shithole site, glowies). He ended up not medaling, but that’s besides the point.

Why did they allow a convicted criminal to compete in the Olympics? Because he’s good at sports and stuff, of course. In addition to that, Steven has a wife and offspring. Why did she pick him to marry and breed with? Maybe because he’s 6’6”, uncut, and good looking. The lesson here is your actions do not matter, only your genes. Even the Olympic committee doesn’t give a fuck what you do if you’re Chad.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He was interviewed after the Olympics, because apparently people give a shit what Chad has to say. He said people were mean to him and shit. He broke down in tears. Boohoo Chad.

Personality detector failed again. I’ve also been tagging all my posts JFL because there’s nothing left to do in Clownworld except laugh.

Last edited:
If you're Chad, you have good genes, and if you have good genes, you have the ability to be good at sports relatively easily.
It only makes sense for a good athlete to partake in competitions including the Olympics

despite his convicted criminal history (Google it, I’m not going into detail on this honeypot shithole site, glowies)
His crime was having sex with a 12yo while he was 19 by the way. In case you missed my thread on this.

Still has a wife and kids while you rot

I missed your thread, but yeah. I avoid using certain words on the internet, especially this shithole, because they got AI fagbots scrubbing this place looking for keywords. Same reason I intentionally misspell shit every now and then.

I should honestly probably get off here for my own good. Too many three letter homos using this shithole to write reports and get promoted.

>Women will literally date child rapists before they even think about talking to you

:feelsrope:

I missed your thread, but yeah. I avoid using certain words on the internet, especially this shithole, because they got AI fagbots scrubbing this place looking for keywords. Same reason I intentionally misspell shit every now and then.

I should honestly probably get off here for my own good. Too many three letter homos using this shithole to write reports and get promoted.
eric cartman bed GIF by South Park

The ultimate irony is this dude actually fucking did it, and he’s in Paris right now living his dream.

But I can’t even say what he did without risking a knock on my door lmfao. Everything is upside down and backwards. This world makes no sense.

I think you're paranoid. Like anybody gives a shit what a bunch of ugly men have to say on a forum replete with racebait, trolling, shitposting.

Look at this thread.

That thread is hopefully trolling and to normie brains that struggle with moderate nuance, it makes me look like a crackhead. That thread is on the same forum as the poetic and beautiful thread bellow.

I think you're paranoid.
200.gif

I think you’re just unaware. Or you’re possibly not in the USA/Britain/Canada/etc. The three letter people are very aware this place exists. They have reports on it. People here have gotten knocks on their door with screenshots in hand.

You have to toe the line here. Everyone is probably better off not knowing this place exists.

Still has a wife and kids while you rot
View attachment 1223670
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

How do you think she justifies her love for him at Thanksgiving to her family?

>He’s just such a great guy.
He isn’t.

>He has a great personality.
He clearly doesn’t.

>I just like him cuz he’s tall, hot, and has money. Everything else about him is terrible.
Ding, ding, ding! Just kidding, she would never be that honest.

Chad is as Chad does