Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Older men like younger women cuz they can't get women their own age!"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Foids will tell a 32 year old guy who's dating a 21 year old that he's immature and controlling and that he's only dating her because he can't get women his own age.

Um, excuse me!? If you have the option, why on earth would you choose a used up 32 year old foid with more bagage than an airport over a 21 year old? It has nothing to do with not being able to get women his own age. Younger women are hotter, simple as. Men don't care that the 32 year old foid has a "career".

Such a stupid cope.

It's agecuck cope from roasties

It's kinda true though. Guys in part like/go for younger foids because they are less 'corrupted'.

I've been rejected for being too old by women only five years my junior. Age pill is brutal unless you're chad.
If you are chad, then there is no age pill. By all means, you may as well go for that 21 year old. Just look at Leonardo DiCaprio. Women his own age can't stop seething about it.

Nowadays they all have body counts in the double digits before they even hit 18 :feelspuke:

Foids will tell a 32 year old guy who's dating a 21 year old that he's immature and controlling and that he's only dating her because he can't get women his own age.

Um, excuse me!? If you have the option, why on earth would you choose a used up 32 year old foid with more bagage than an airport over a 21 year old? It has nothing to do with not being able to get women his own age. Younger women are hotter, simple as. Men don't care that the 32 year old foid has a "career".

Such a stupid cope.

I literally used to believe this bullshit.

"They want to take advantage of naive girls" :foidSoy: :soy:

For me, it would be kind of true.

I literally used to believe this bullshit.

"They want to take advantage of naive girls" :foidSoy: :soy:
I use to be agecucked (this was a very long time ago) but I never once thought being into 20 year olds was pedophile at all since I always saw this as an adult age & I still do.

Why would someone get spoiled milk when you can get fresh milk?