Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Older men flock to Ukraine to find young wives

ukrainemaxxing is legit ded srs
tbh
i know a trucel who married a ukraine foid. he's poor, but she's used to being poor so it's fine. but he will probably be cucked soon.

4/10 i'd say, little taller than me 173cm maybe
Slavic women have more realistic standards, look at most Slav guy, they’re all sub average compared to the west.

whores as in paid? or?
he got them in a club
u know polishcels for ukrainiancels are like germancels for polishcels
rich

just lol @ the balding ricecel at 1:06

Would still try to ascend with a racematched rice girl. If I get rejected by gook foids, why would I even bother trying ukrainemaxx as a ricecel

Slavic women have more realistic standards, look at most Slav guy, they’re all sub average compared to the west.
I saw slavic chick with massive tits and beautiful fit body with a balding, glasses wearing ginger with recessed chin. He just had a wide frame and seemed quite tall

Her profile pic on facebook this was

the caption was "Love my beautiful man :heart::heart::heart:" and he had his arms around her

polish girls are the worst sluts, not worth of ur effort
tbh
i know a trucel who married a ukraine foid. he's poor, but she's used to being poor so it's fine. but he will probably be cucked soon.
yeah ukrainemaxxing is so legit sometimes

ukrainemaxxing is legit ded srs
my friend couldnt get chick here in Poland
during 2 weeks there he fucked two whores

ur friend lied to you not be seen like a loser

Ukrain foid only want your money and passport. If she learns the language, she will get a job and citizenship can leave you easily for chad. I know several such cases.

All Slavic females hate Slavic men, of course now people are coming over. It took you guys long enough to discover that, right?

Ukrain foid only want your money and passport. If she learns the language, she will get a job and citizenship can leave you easily for chad. I know several such cases.
that's true too but u can fuck her till then

Lifefuel for us .
The problem I see is those selfish sexhavers that stole a lot of those foids for the ones who needs more : incels.

tere is no way that a ugly man find women in east Europe, it's a thing of the past, the the only places in the world where he could find them are Cuba or Subsaharan Africa, i was rejected tons of time in east Europe even by albanians and moldavians who are supposed be the poorest

It depends which Slavic countries. The more West you go, the more Chads there are.

They make the mistake of bringing these women back to the west.

Ukranian health care is so bad its not worth the trip
Also those pastel and neon colors slavic people use are nauseating

tere is no way that a ugly man find women in east Europe, it's a thing of the past, the the only places in the world where he could find them are Cuba or Subsaharan Africa, i was rejected tons of time in east Europe even by albanians and moldavians who are supposed be the poorest

Where did you approach them? At clubs, dating aps,or?
Where they younger, good looking or average middle aged women?

i made a thread once about my uncle getting one. they are still "together"

When she said she didn't like ukrainian men I wanted to strangle her through my screen

HIVCasesEurope2017_Statista.jpg

Where did you approach them? At clubs, dating aps,or?
Where they younger, good looking or average middle aged women?
everywhere and from 18 to 60 years old, i was even rejected by a fat ugly 59 years old romanian

Something that happen to somebody I know.

Once upon a time there was an Eastern European incel. And he had a oneitis: A gorgeous 9/10 Stacy that allowed him to adore and to orbit her.

And one time he got lucky. He won the green card lottery (USA government sets a lottery every year with 50,000 green cars - permanent resident cards). First thing that he did is to call his oneitis and to offer her to marry him, so she can go to USA with him (part of the lottery rules) and they will build a family. She agrees with a condition that she will allow him to touch her only when they will arrive to USA.

So, they got married, passed the interview in US consulate, he payed for tickets and everything, they flew to USA, passed the interview in the airport, got their passports stamped, and now they are officially permanent residents of USA.

And just after they passed the customs and went on the way to the taxis and buses, who appears at the waiting hall? Of course! A 9/10 chad. Her friend from school. They kissed in passion, and she told the incel that he will get the divorce papers in the mail.

There are barely any young people in Eastern Europe anyway. They have all migrated to western Europe.

it's over for slavcels

their women have a history of being gigawhores for invading armies & now, for westerners

Imagine being a young Ukrainian guy.
You were drafted to fight in the war, went through hell and made it back to find your women flocking to older western daddies.
You remain an incel for the rest of your life, war memories haunting your miserable days while western sex tourists get all the pussy money can buy.

Fuck.

Imagine being a young Ukrainian guy.
You were drafted to fight in the war, went through hell and made it back to find your women flocking to older western daddies.
You remain an incel for the rest of your life, war memories haunting your miserable days while western sex tourists get all the pussy money can buy.

Fuck.
young ukrainian guys working at Poland for shit money right now :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ukrainian women are a step ahead of thai women

AWALT though