Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Older Incels (30+yo), do you regret not roping?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Do you regret not roping?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Awoooo!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Do you wish you roped when you were younger, or are you happy that you hung in there?

i dont get this question, if they regretted roping they would just simply do it right now. not a lot of people actually want to do it they just like to talk and fantasize about it

I tried when I were 14 yr old.. I’m unfortunate that it didn’t happen. Ended up being found. Today I think about some things I need to do before

I tried when I were 14 yr old.. I’m unfortunate that it didn’t happen. Ended up being found. Today I think about some things I need to do before
1. you didnt really try. 2. what needs to happen

1. you didnt really try. 2. what needs to happen
I’m no attwhore bro I swallowed every pill I found (60+) I know it’s female mode of suicide , but it was what I was able to make at age 14. Mom found me and I got liver damage for life tbh

It was all dark bro no lights went comatose for days

Yeah I actually never thought about roping when I was younger either.- Been fairly content with life, even with no gf

Can't imagine living to 30 tbh. 25 is my max lol

Almost 36 here.
Yes, but no. I mean, yes, for obvious reasons. But no, because life, mine in particular, always been meaningless so... i would like atleast my death would gain some meaning. I mean... if i rope i'll die the way i lived. If i... suicide bomb inside the Vatican or a gym full of chads and stacies maybe... i don't know you know...

It was all dark bro no lights went comatose for days
you made a stupid decision in a small frame of time. shit happens. you could jump off a bridge tomorrow if you wanted to but you wont and dont. it doesnt solve anything and will hurt your family

you made a stupid decision in a small frame of time. shit happens. you could jump off a bridge tomorrow if you wanted to but you wont and dont. it doesnt solve anything and will hurt your family
You’re right , thanks I guess.

I have no family but I do want to climb Everest or some shit like that before ending it all

want to climb Everest or some shit like that before ending it all
“i want to accomplish something extremely hard that most people on the planet arent capable of…. and then i want to kms”

you dont realize how stupid that sounds?

i dont get this question, if they regretted roping they would just simply do it right now.
They could regret not just ending it sooner instead of enduring suffering

“i want to accomplish something extremely hard that most people on the planet arent capable of…. and then i want to kms”

do you think going ER in Minecraft is better instead ?

no i think coping is really all im going to do until i no longer exist
I’m 29 yr old, I don’t think coping lasts long. No videogames sounds fun anymore since Zoomers destroy me , and I already watched everything on Netflix

i wish i was aborted

I’m 29 yr old, I don’t think coping lasts long. No videogames sounds fun anymore since Zoomers destroy me , and I already watched everything on Netflix
true, i am getting tired of vidya and im a lot younger than you. i literally do nothing all day but be terminally online watching youtube and rotting maybe it is stupid of me to think i can do this forever

Yeah it would have been better to do so when I was younger. I was blissfully unaware what the future held though. blind hope and futile optimism. It wasnt really a consideration. I don't exactly consider myself suicidal though, only time I've truly lost it and tried to self delete I got cheated out of death again... Shit state of mind to get too. The commitment is shit. Just a shame they don't offer euthanasia here. A dignified and peaceful way out would be much nicer.