Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Older Incel Trait : You Do Day Long Movie Marathons And Pig Out On Junk Food

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
On days I have the time, I will wake up early, go have breakfast somewhere, purchase a nice food spread and some THC carts and booze, and proceed to watch anywhere from 6 to 17 hours worth of movies straight. No leaving, no breaks, no getting things done, phone muted, Get high, sit on my ass, watch a movie, get high, watch another, and so forth and so on.

Will pathetically take out an entire pizza, rotisserie chicken, party platter, or some kind of meal meant for a family or group of friends all by myself. No matter how good the series, when it's over, I feel as if I wasted my time and inevitably start to wonder what it would be like to do the whole netflix and chill deal with a woman, but then remember how women care more about toxic chads and onlyfans money than they do about the pop culture I grew up with, which makes me glad I got to experience that brief disconnect from everything, and to be taken back to simpler and better times, and remember special little memories associated with the movie series I decide on that day.

This used to be a thing my friends and I used to do all the time in our teens and 20s, but as time passed, they all met girls, got married and had kids, which is why we haven't done this as a whole group for going on five or six years now. I guess deep down I do this because it's the closest I can come to being taken back to a time where I was young, innocent, kind of happier, and had my whole life ahead of me. A one of a kind cope, but a cope nonetheless, and would suggest not knocking it till you try it...

Mogs me having friends in your teens and twenties

On days I have the time, I will wake up early, go have breakfast somewhere, purchase a nice food spread and some THC carts and booze, and proceed to watch anywhere from 6 to 17 hours worth of movies straight. No leaving, no breaks, no getting things done, phone muted, Get high, sit on my ass, watch a movie, get high, watch another, and so forth and so on.

Will pathetically take out an entire pizza, rotisserie chicken, party platter, or some kind of meal meant for a family or group of friends all by myself. No matter how good the series, when it's over, I feel as if I wasted my time and inevitably start to wonder what it would be like to do the whole netflix and chill deal with a woman, but then remember how women care more about toxic chads and onlyfans money than they do about the pop culture I grew up with, which makes me glad I got to experience that brief disconnect from everything, and to be taken back to simpler and better times, and remember special little memories associated with the movie series I decide on that day.

This used to be a thing my friends and I used to do all the time in our teens and 20s, but as time passed, they all met girls, got married and had kids, which is why we haven't done this as a whole group for going on five or six years now. I guess deep down I do this because it's the closest I can come to being taken back to a time where I was young, innocent, kind of happier, and had my whole life ahead of me. A one of a kind cope, but a cope nonetheless, and would suggest not knocking it till you try it...
I understand the copes.

But, please don't let this ruin your health.

Try to eat fresh fruit.

Try to walk an hour a day.

My 30 year old fat brother has this trait. He's a oldcel now.

29 years old incel. There is a point where even video game and movie become unbereable. Specially if you get your own place, a full time job and live alone all the fucking time. Those shits get boring, you only lay all the time in your bed in your free time contemplating suicide and dreaming about boobs and pussy you will never have.

The binging on food doesn't change tho. Add the gym in there and you get jacked as fuck despite being an ugly looking beast. At least no one fucks with you (in all the sense of the term).

Lol I've been doing this regularly for nearly my entire post-highschool life on one of the days I'm not at work although I consume way less food than what you described
You watch random modern crap or do you typically view high quality films?

Lol I've been doing this regularly for nearly my entire post-highschool life on one of the days I'm not at work although I consume way less food than what you described
You watch random modern crap or do you typically view high quality films?

Only the good stuff from better days. The majority of it is horror from the 70s and 80's, but also do alot of action or sci fi stuff. Recently watched the Watchman motion comic and ultimate cut back to back. Been wanting to do the LOTR/Hobbit series all at once, though it's almost an entire day. Personal record is the Friday the 13th movies, which is seventeen hours if you limit your breaks between and skip the credits. Got quite a few collections and box sets, but also like to pick movies of a certain theme, ie, same director, actor, theme, etc. Actually use a spin the wheel app so I can be fair and not watch the same thing too many times while ignoring others. Modern movies are hit and miss to be fair, though it sucks to see alot of actors I grew up with being reduced to direct to video crap that doesn't even have their trailers circulated online or on TV.

I don't have the attention span to make it through a 2-3 hour movie