Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Older games are far superior to newer ones.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
This video makes me absolutely despodent and I wish my post was just a boomer drivel , but just look at the state of gaming industry and dare to say that it's going in the good direction.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8

The games used to be made by all male groups (many incels too) who had a passion for computing and they poured their souls into the games they made, all we get today are woke companies full of fags and dykes making soulless cashgrabs that are inferior in most ways than the older ones despite higher budgets, bigger teams and technological superiority.

Ask anyone serious about which games left an impression on him in last decade and he would be counting on fingers, ask about older games and he would need a list. There are some Eastern European and Japanese studios who make AAA games out there that haven't been corrupted but the question is, will they go the way of CD Projekt Red and betray their original fanbase for Western money?

Last edited:
age of empires was based

Agreed, this is the reason I don't care about gaming as much as other people do because of how stale games are nowadays plus their stupid business models.

Even in the 2000s, it was much better than what it is now.

Gamers became too picky and now video games have to meet a certain criteria in order to be seen as good. One of my favorite games ever is Sonic Heroes, and a lot of people like to shit on it but it's genuinely a fun game to play. Everyone's a critic nowadays and because of that they cant find enjoyment in anything that isn't within their window of fun, and producers now how to shoot themselves in the foot now to make a game seem "good".

This video makes me absolutely despodent and I wish my post was just a boomer drivel , but just look at the state of gaming industry and dare to say that it's going in the good direction.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8

The games used to be made by all male groups (many incels too) who had a passion for computing and they poured their souls into the games they made, all we get today are woke companies full of fags and dykes making soulless cashgrabs that are inferior in most ways than the older ones despite higher budgets, bigger teams and technological superiority.

Ask anyone serious about which games left an impression on him in last decade and he would be counting on fingers, ask about older games and he would need a list. There are some Eastern European and Japanese studios who make AAA games out there that haven't been corrupted but the question is, will they go the way of CD Projekt Red and betray their original fanbase for Western money?

Yes that’s the reason literally everything in the world is going bad

true shit bro I only play old games. I gamed 24/7 back in 2002-2005. Still play shit like quake, doom series, unreal etc

Tbh, i only play old games

gothic 2 is peak comfy rpg

100 per cent agreed it's been going downhill for a very long time.

Yeah, i do find many of the older console/arcade games to be much better as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back