Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Older Chads can get away sleeping with JBs

OPelekanos

OPelekanos

kebabcel

View: https://youtu.be/IGlM9f6GMn0

View: https://youtu.be/33t994dqiX4

JB hoes don't care if the guy is old enough to be their dad as long as he's good-looking or has status (correlated), then it's all fine and dandy.

You could imagine how many Chads get away with 'pedophilia' or more so 'hebephilia' due to their good looks, no one would question them, and many of the times I bet the sexual relationship between the two would be fully consensual despite the ginormous age gap that is considered absurd according to societal's standards. The illegality behind it would only entice the whore further. It's only better when it's Chad.

It reminded me that one moment in high school when a buddy of mine said some of the teen girls (14-15 yrs) in his class were hanging out with college-aged men. The girls were the ones to do the approaching and everything.

When its a JB with a Chad, chad gets away with it nearly 100% of the time and never goes to prison because people see it as romantic. JFL.

JB hoes don't care if the guy is old enough to be their dad as long as he's good-looking or has status (correlated), then it's all fine and dandy.

You could imagine how many Chads get away with 'pedophilia' or more so 'hebephilia' due to their good looks, no one would question them, and many of the times I bet the sexual relationship between the two would be fully consensual despite the ginormous age gap that is considered absurd according to societal's standards. The illegality behind it would only entice the whore further. It's only better when it's Chad.

It reminded me that one moment in high school when a buddy of mine said some of the teen girls (14-15 yrs) in his class were hanging out with college-aged men. The girls were the ones to do the approaching and everything.

These exact reasons are why I laugh my ass off when people claim Aisha was groomed/raped by Prophet Muhammad when he married her at 9. A female does not care ONE BIT about age gaps, she cares about your genes, your utility, and your status. Age does not mean shit to them as age in not an indication of power or weakness.

To be fair most guys age rotten even at 25 or 30 so jbs would not be interested in MOST oldcahds. But oldchads can still pull a decent looking roastie no problem.

When its a JB with a Chad, chad gets away with it nearly 100% of the time and never goes to prison because people see it as romantic. JFL.
Abuse if the guy is ugly, romantic when it's chad.

bluepillers: 50

no you inkwell chads never get away with it

Don't think you even need the older part.

Chad is the only species more privileged than a white foid.
It's only abuse if it's with an ugly guy, if it's chad it's romantic.
The heart wants what it wants teehee.

Ugly guy obviously manipulated the poor innocent maiden.

Well mothers are happy to see their little girls get attention from older Chad men, it means she is going to have an easy life

nofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofapnofap

isn't it well established knowledge that chad gets away with everything. Why keep reiterating an already widely accepted platitude. I'm depressed enough as is I literally can't take this shit anymore it hurts so bad. :cryfeels: