Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels without parents how do you cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
How do you cope? I Don't feel any remorse whatsoever. Is that feeling normal?

I'm starting to see the bigger picture. My priorities have changed all of a sudden.

I Don't feel any remorse whatsoever. Is that feeling normal?

I'm starting to see the bigger picture. My priorities have changed all of a sudden.
Wdym?

the only way I see to cope with the death of your loved ones is by getting "new" ones i.e your kids and thus filling the circle of life.

that's why getting old as an incel is terrible

the only way I see to cope with the death of your loved ones is by getting "new" ones i.e your kids and thus filling the circle of life.

I agree. Sad shit for me.

Exactly. Once my mom dies I will be fully alone forever :feelsbadman:

Just hope at least one of your parents dies not before you get old enough to receive minimum retirement money theory (65 here in Italy)

Exactly. Once my mom dies I will be fully alone forever :feelsbadman:
Don't you have any siblings? Plus I remember you saying your dad didn't care about you but at least he will still be there, no?

I probably wouldnt be able to cope. My family is the only thing anchoring me to this realm. If they are gone, then i will return to the shadow realm once more.

I'll go ER before my last relatives die honestly, no point in just living by myself like that (a proposition I will put to practice in minecraft).

How do you process the death of a loved one?
My mom died 5 years ago. In my case first few weeks I was numb and my mind didnt really accept the fact she's gone.

After that I started feeling guilt, asking myself if I did something differently would she still be alive. Replaying her last moments in my head, wishing I talked more with her.

After 6, 7 months I tried to forget because guilt and remorse was killing me. I would have nightmares about how she blames me for her death or just dreams about her and I would wake up in tears.

After a year I started to forget her, like my mind blocked everything about her. I was still heavily depressed and I missed her very much because she was the only person that supported me with no questions asked. When the second year started I become my old self. It's sad that is like she never existed, I have trouble even remembering her face.

My mom died 5 years ago. In my case first few weeks I was numb and my mind didnt really accept the fact she's gone.

After that I started feeling guilt, asking myself if I did something differently would she still be alive. Replaying her last moments in my head, wishing I talked more with her.

After 6, 7 months I tried to forget because guilt and remorse was killing me. I would have nightmares about how she blames me for her death or just dreams about her and I would wake up in tears.

After a year I started to forget her, like my mind blocked everything about her. I was still heavily depressed and I missed her very much because she was the only person that supported me with no questions asked. When the second year started I become my old self. It's sad that is like she never existed, I have trouble even remembering her face.
Brutal

@FrothySolutions are your parents alive? Do you have contact with them?

Jew pills or the rope it is simple. My nearest relatives are 30 minutes away and I have no friends in my neighbourhood either. I have lived in this neighbourhood since I was 3 days old and I have zero friends in it.

Wow that’s sad to hear. I also fear the day my parents die. They are the only people who genuinely care about me. Would be absolutely brutal if when that time comes since I will be all alone

And how would you cope with the death of your kids?

And how would you cope with the death of your kids?
I guess you don't it's something that you're not supposed to experience along the natural course of life. Most people who lose their kids are kinda broken inside, especially if they don't have other kids.

I would get sad, but my world wouldn't change tbh.

The main reason for my parents existence is that they raise me, as soon as i become able to provide for myself they are going to become useless from a logical point.

im 20 without parents

My mom sorta saved my life so I kinda owe it to her to not rope