Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels with literally no friends (or even relatives), how do you deal with the loneliness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm a very weird individual, full of contradictions that make no sense. I actively avoided people my entire life, never had any friends, the few times that normies somewhat wanted to be friendly with me I burned bridges and went out of my way to be alone. To give you an example of how avoidant I am, I gave my phone number to very few people in this life, and the few times somebody did call I didn't answer.

Anyway, to get to my point. Despite all this, I do feel a vague sense of loneliness. Idk, it's not loneliness per say, all I really want to do in this life is to lay in bed with my laptop without having to work or be bothered by people, just like I did since I was a child. But I am lonely in a more existential sense I guess. Feeling so different, unable to relate to a normal person's life, so much so that most books or movies are totally impossible for me to experience since I can't relate at all.

Also, it feels really weird in some ways I can't really put into words. It's like who I am is known only by my parents (and even then they only know a tiny aspect of me, it's like I have different personalities in different situations, and my parents know only a few of them, they know little of who I truly am, and nobody other than them knows even that much). I am otherwise a ghost, an alien. And when they inevitably die, especially since dad is old and mom is not very healthy, I will literally be totally, totally alone. I also have no relatives (at least that me and my parents are on speaking terms with, fuck those so-called "relatives"). All that's ever happened to me might as well have never happened because nobody really knows about it. Hell, with my memory being what it is, not even I remember it.

Last edited:
I like being alone too tbh, i'm not oldcel but i deal with loneliness by coping with vidyas, daydreaming and i guess this forum

I'm a ghost too. The way I see it, I avoid people because I know they're shallow and will reject me based on looks. I guess you have to accept the loneliness as part of the blackpill

I'm not an Oldcel myself, but I reckon with lower sex drives and a now cemented social status, older incels have settled into who they are, as opposed to the turbulent years from 18-30 when you know THIS should be the time to make something of yourself. Easier to cope later on I suppose

How old are you OP?

I'm still 22 but I have lots of respect for you OP.
I remember the stories you told about your alcohol abuse. This world fucking sucks.

Keep up with everything that makes you happy man. Family is very important, but also venting to strangers on the internet when your family cannot understand you on certain topics...

I remember the stories you told about your alcohol abuse. This world fucking sucks.

Keep up with everything that makes you happy man. Family is very important, but also venting to strangers on the internet when your family cannot understand you on certain topics...
Enjoy being 22 now, i tell ya it starts going rapid speed soon.

Enjoy being 22 now, i tell ya it starts going rapid speed soon.
Don't worry I'm balding since 14. I feel like in my mid-40s already. Youth never existed for me...

Don't worry I'm balding since 14. I feel like in my mid-40s already. Youth never existed for me...
You don’t deserve to suffer that cruel Norwood fate. I’m sorry bruv

You don’t deserve to suffer that cruel Norwood fate. I’m sorry bruv
I hope I can affort a hair transplant in the next 1-2 years. Can't wait to get out of this hellhole.
Thanks man

I'm a 31 year oldcel. I have no friends, my only siblings hates me for being ugly, i made a thread about her a few days back. I just focus on moneymaxxing and dream of eventually freeing myself from wagecucking keeps me going for now. I hope to accumulate enough and eventually move to another country, maybe southeast asia and settle down with a local woman there. I have no hopes for foids in America or any other western country.

Shit bro, that's rough. It hit me around that age too.. I've felt dead ever since.

Shit bro, that's rough. It hit me around that age too.. I've felt dead ever since.
Its brutal. You just cant ever be silly outside, wear anything youthful. You will look like some cringey old dude trying to be young.
We were fucking robbed and raped.

Its brutal. You just cant ever be silly outside, wear anything youthful. You will look like some cringey old dude trying to be young.
We were fucking robbed and raped.
It's so fucking brutal man.

I had friends before, and I realized that because I'm ugly I will always get treated poorly and it will always just be me constantly defending my self. It didn't matter if I talked the most and made people laugh the most because I'm ugly I will always be low value. The reason why I always wanted to be alone (most of the time) is because my brain is telling me I'm too ugly to be around others. That being said I still occasionally crave being able to relate to others, so I post on here and places where ugly people go to even though It's still determined by looks e.g. avatar halo.

never liked "friends". none of them give a fuck anyway. and are always cucked and bluepilled, no exceptions. I only need warmth of loli to not feel lonely

Thanks mate.
I'm a 31 year oldcel. I have no friends, my only siblings hates me for being ugly, i made a thread about her a few days back. I just focus on moneymaxxing and dream of eventually freeing myself from wagecucking keeps me going for now. I hope to accumulate enough and eventually move to another country, maybe southeast asia and settle down with a local woman there. I have no hopes for foids in America or any other western country.
I don't want to crush your dreams, and it is actually a good idea to save money and go somewhere exotic and ... live life. But women are the save everywhere, they're all a bunch of materialistic cunts craving for Chad cock.
I had friends before, and I realized that because I'm ugly I will always get treated poorly and it will always just be me constantly defending my self. It didn't matter if I talked the most and made people laugh the most because I'm ugly I will always be low value. The reason why I always wanted to be alone (most of the time) is because my brain is telling me I'm too ugly to be around others. That being said I still occasionally crave being able to relate to others, so I post on here and places where ugly people go to even though It's still determined by looks e.g. avatar halo.
I always attributed those feelings to me being too quiet/introverted and a huge sperg, but I guess looks were always a part of it.
Damn, looks a lot like mine. Tbh I can't even shave it off cause I'm way too lazy to do that, it takes too much effort and discipline, so I just let it be and it looks awful.

What would Allah say if he saw you worshiping lolis, absolutely haram

I'm a 28yo truecel, I have no friends and haven't had any for around 9 years. I have extreme anxiety so can't enjoy being around people. I have nephews but I am just the creepy uncle so they won't take anything to do with me in the future. I plan to neck myself when parents die.

I'm a very weird individual, full of contradictions that make no sense. I actively avoided people my entire life, never had any friends, the few times that normies somewhat wanted to be friendly with me I burned bridges and went out of my way to be alone. To give you an example of how avoidant I am, I gave my phone number to very few people in this life, and the few times somebody did call I didn't answer.

Anyway, to get to my point. Despite all this, I do feel a vague sense of loneliness. Idk, it's not loneliness per say, all I really want to do in this life is to lay in bed with my laptop without having to work or be bothered by people, just like I did since I was a child. But I am lonely in a more existential sense I guess. Feeling so different, unable to relate to a normal person's life, so much so that most books or movies are totally impossible for me to experience since I can't relate at all.

Also, it feels really weird in some ways I can't really put into words. It's like who I am is known only by my parents (and even then they only know a tiny aspect of me, it's like I have different personalities in different situations, and my parents know only a few of them, they know little of who I truly am, and nobody other than them knows even that much). I am otherwise a ghost, an alien. And when they inevitably die, especially since dad is old and mom is not very healthy, I will literally be totally, totally alone. I also have no relatives (at least that me and my parents are on speaking terms with, fuck those so-called "relatives"). All that's ever happened to me might as well have never happened because nobody really knows about it. Hell, with my memory being what it is, not even I remember it.
I am hardly known by anyone. I can barely relate to the little family I have around me.

I'm gonna turn 30 in January of next year, I cope with loneliness through my job, playing vidya(age of empires), LDARing, music, and a little healthmaxxing now.

I have a dog.
And some cats.
And a garden.
And I study plants.

I more or less dont know any better, always been alone, never had any friends so its like asking a person who was born blind at birth what it feels like not being able to see

I do sort of get that feeling of high when talking to other ppl

Every time I go out in public, I am reminded of how horrible most people are which makes me cherish my time away from other people. Plus I'm used to being alone for extended periods of time after decades of social exclusion.

They got used to it i guess

I don't. I used to do heroin but i not anymore and i just sit here just living, watching time go by without anything happening.

A meaningless life in the greater sense of things but the real tragedy is if you're in pain all the time.

I find some hobby to do between bouts of despair & anguish. I think I inherited my mother's BPD on top of father's autism, we're simply a combination of the ingredients that came before; if the mix for that cake required a list of ingredients we didn't have & so substituted half of them with alternatives do not be surprised when the final product isn't quite right.

tfw 20 years old and most of my family is old boomers who will be dead in a couple of decades
feels bad

I'm a 28yo truecel, I have no friends and haven't had any for around 9 years. I have extreme anxiety so can't enjoy being around people. I have nephews but I am just the creepy uncle so they won't take anything to do with me in the future. I plan to neck myself when parents die.
Brutal, what method you gonna use or haven't tackled that beast yet?

I hope succeed in your goals, brocel

By moving to SEA and settling with a local female, you will be responsible for another ricecel (by stealing his female).