Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcels, what was your reaction when Tinder launched?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I remember back in 2014 when Tinder launched. I was 20 and bluepilled and I was fully convinced that Tinder would be my salvation. 1000s of girls in your phone who actively wanted to hook up. Swiping was a novel concept. Tinder was marketed as more of a hook-up app than a dating app in the beginning so guys thought there would be easy pickings. I was foolish enough to think I would be able to sleep with new girls every week (somehow, even though I had had no success in HS). There was just something about the concept that made men delusional, like there were unlimited girls on a platter. Of course I failed miserably.

tinder singlehandedly destroyed dating

I didn't think about it much because I was not as desperate in my early 20s as I am now.

I instinctively knew it would make things worse because it gives foids easier access to more chads.

I didn't think about it much because I was not as desperate in my early 20s as I am now.

I instinctively knew it would make things worse because it gives foids easier access to more chads.
I didn't think of it like that. I didn't know about hypergamy and was expecting an even distribution of interest.

Im a poorcel and I wasn't inteasted in this, I had bigger issues in life.

I used be an extreme non-NT so no Tinder for me:fuk:

In my country Tinder won't arrive until 2018 so

I tried Tinder for the first time in 2017 with no-avail obviously. And at that time, I was a bluepilled 28-year old.

I faked my age to create an account. I knew I was not good looking, but zero matches in a few weeks showed me I was a special individual.

Important note: When I realized I was ugly, there was "something" heppening in Isla Vista.

I'm in my late 30s, and I did the vast majority of my cold approaching in the mid to late 2000s, before tinder existed. I went for sub4 women and was still rejected. I tried not only cold approaching, but also social circle game, and was set up on a few blind dates. Still a KHV.

A lot of youngcels talk about tinder like it created hypergamy but I can tell you that hypergamy always existed. It's a part of sexual selection. Men are not only the ones with vastly higher libidos, but males are also the romantics. We'll happily give the ugly or fat woman a chance, but so will much better looking men. Men are just a lot more interested in women then women are in men. That's why men happily date down. That's why marriage is the man spending large amounts of money on an engagement ring and getting on his knee to ask for a woman's hand in marriage, while women are the ones who file for divorce 80 percent of the time. Men just want women more than women want men, and nothing will ever solve this disparity.

Tinder just made things more obvious. Tinder stats prove the blackpill so much that blackpill deniers have to claim that "tinder isn't real life" as if all of the people on tinder exist in a vaccum and don't really exist in real life. Of course we also know the stats that show most couples meet online these days, but most blackpill deniers don't even want to address these statistics. It's so bad and so obvious you can't even spin the numbers, so they just rely on non-sequiturs like "but I totally know a very real 4'8 bald ugly guy who works at Wendy's and has a hot gf" or they just resort to ad hominem (usually just calling you an incel and saying you have a bad personality).

ironically, tinder was created so normfags could have more chance with foids because chad took them all irl, but all it did was give Chad even more options jfl