Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels should be allowed to repeat highschool until they experience teen love.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
mentally crippled by lonely teen years

I often dream about going back to high school and doing well (socially-wise) this time
of course, this wouldn't happen, even if I got my old body back, I'd need to reincarnate as chad to succeed

Nah fuck school

I am a teacher in a HS. I don't teach to teens, but they roam around, and most of them behave like utter retards (no offense teencels) all the time.

Bad idea specially for an oldcel, imo.
Must be horrible getting mogged by teenagers. I remember there was a couple back at my HS that practically had sex in the hallway during break.

I never want to go back to High School. It was suifuel and blackpill central. I'm glad those days are past me. Sucks for youngcels going through it now though.

Bad idea. It will just be suifuel for them. Teenage girls also only want Chads. It's not like they're any different to college women.

I dropped out of school and ages later I still had nightmares going back. So no thanks.

Snowballs chance in hell

I never want to go back to High School. It was suifuel and blackpill central. I'm glad those days are past me. Sucks for youngcels going through it now though.
Same. I would walk outside or rot int rh library while others talked at the tables. Same shit in college. Us subhumans aren't made for this world.

No love in general for subhumans. This is cope.

cope, i'd be in high school for the rest of my life

Sounds like hell.
Still better than what's going on when you're 20+. Parents took care of you and shit. Also, it was the likeliest period in your life to get friends.

It wouldn't happen, you only get one shot. The older the incel guy = the bigger the ugly creep you are seen as.

i will buy your booze and cigarettes and weed, in exchange for regular sex.

Do you want to be stuck at school forever?

I’d go back if given the chance. With the knowledge I have now.... if only.

Delusional cope if you believe teen whores are "pure" and can "love" outside of Hollywood movies.

Oldcels shouldn't be cucked by aoc laws they only exist to make sure truecels never get anything

Looking back at my middle school pics , i never had a chance

Just walk into a high school theory

That would solve nothing, and just increase humiliation. What makes you think that teenage foids would want oldcels? At that age, they want their peers, not mid 20-30 something weirdos. Maybe once they are slightly older, like in college (19-22), do they start looking at older guys like that - and only in a financial sense.

I regularly dream of being in high school among 8th graders and being nt looksmaxxed mogger :dafuckfeels:

not expieriencing teenlove is the worst pain known to men

Watched Re:Life much? Anyway there is no teen love for us :incel: even if you go back, :chad:only!

I went to adult hs after dropping out. Foids there were 17/18/19 while I was 25.

Zero difference in the way foids treated me. Felt so embarassed to be surrounded by these braceface zitheads

I dropped out after 2 weeks

Am glad to be an NEET without any degree. Saved me from slaving for jewish bosses my entire life. And fuck contributing to soyciety.

I do want money though. But am thinking about making a getrichquick legal loophole scheme and sketchballmax

HS was total bullshit. I'd rather not be forced to sit in a classroom with people I don't care about for six hours per day, listening to woke propaganda and absorbing two years worth of knowledge in 7 years, and not even be paid for doing so.

we missed teen love.Good reason to rope