Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcels, how do you deal with the increasing alienation?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Whenever I feel some kind of healing I am forced to go outside and I witness all these couples. It is giga depressing to see guys in thier 20s walking around holding the hand of a girl. This one female was grabbing onto her boyfriend's arm so enthusiastically, she was so proud to be his gf. They have achieved what I have failed, and I tried so hard.

Older couples with babies are brutal. Imagine how it must feel to raise a baby with the love of your life. I will never have that and I can't handle it. Fathers with daughters don't know how good they have it. There was the Easter bunny at the mall and a bunch of girls were getting their faces painted, and their dads were on the sidelines, watching their daughters like the men they're supposed to be.

Some cute women from the bookstore I frequent were dressed in kinda sexy bunny costumes. When I entered the bookstore they recognised me because I buy a lot of books and Pokemon cards there, although they don't know my name. They way they looked at me, it's nothing like the way all the woman look at their bfs. Fortunately, it wasn't disgust (they're very nice tbh). It was more like the look you'd give an old man before you ask them if they need help. Pity mixed with awkwardness as they politely smiled. I think it was extra awkward today because their bunny costumes made them extra attractive. They were even more aware of how intensely they mog and how, quite naturally, they should not be talki g to me or even looking my way. But their job requires them to be nice, and I haven't done anything to warrant ill treatment. In fact I'm pleasant and polite when I purchase my books. So they're stuck in the awkward zone where they're SMV insists they tell me to fuck off, but their job and logic says there's that's wrong. The result? That fucking pitying look as they smile and sincerely try to be nice. Trucels know what I'm talking about.

This is more than just "i will never have a bugatti". It is the denial of a atrong biological impulse. It hurts me intensely.

As long as I drive the better car than the next guy
make more money than the next guy
know more than the next guy
lift more weights than the next guy
ran more miles today than the next guy
wear a better watch than the next guy

I'm fine.

Im 19 and i already feel like shit, i can't imagine what its like being an incel in your 30s, 40s etc.

I'm fine.
And also picking fights with literally everybody on an incel forum... Be better than that, you must know that some people will die but not change their beliefs

I don't leave the house.

I look at the AU income inequality index and jerk off at my high score.

That is about it.

I cope by devising plans to rope. I will show them how much I was hurt.

At what age is one considered an oldcel?

30, Its past your prime
True oldcels are in their 30s (preferably virgins), but I accept that those over 25 are generally in the dark years already, as you've left college and unless you get lucky in the workplace it's very, very, very, very, very, very over. I'm 27yo turning 28 this year.

True oldcels are in their 30s (preferably virgins), but I accept that those over 25 are generally in the dark years already, as you've left college and unless you get lucky in the workplace it's very, very, very, very, very, very over. I'm 27yo turning 28 this year.
25 areas are like rush b cyka blyat in fast motion, It ends before they can open theyre eyes.

And also picking fights with literally everybody on an incel forum... Be better than that, you must know that some people will die but not change their beliefs
True, true. I'm already working towards leaving this place. I won't be here forever.

True, true. I'm already working towards leaving this place. I won't be here forever.
Presumably - this will be better for you. But you know better what is best for you

Presumably - this will be better for you. But you know better what is best for you
Knowing what is best for you is easy.
Actually doing it is the hard part.

Knowing what is best for you is easy.
Actually doing it is the hard part.
Could be. You are a smart man, better than majority of userbase

What a wild forum we got. Everything here is alive!

I'm fine.

I try to insulate myself from other people as much as possible. I am able to work from home and have things delivered so I have minimal contact with normies

Ngl seeing young happy couples sucks because that is truely the one thing I envy about other people. But that happens like 0,1% of my time.
I live on the countryside and being reclusive generally helps.

I am 23 now and my plan is to not incorporate too many copes at once. Because every cope becomes dull after some time. In every 3-5 years new copes. If i don't do that, I'll probably rope, but don't have the balls, at least yet...:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Brutally based thread. You can't really deal with alienation, since even some teenagers with half our age already lifemog us hard. The only thing that works is to further remove ourselves from society.

Alienation is unavoidable. All your old friends will avoid you for being an oldcel or will get married so they have no time for you/want nothing to do with you. It gets worse the older you get despite what most copers here post.

its just whatever

It gets worse as you get older because more and more things that you have missed out on will begin to manifest themselves. There isn't much you can do except for not going out in the public but that's not an option for many of us so the best thing you can do is not let it get to you.

Its so over blud

Like I said in other post: sodium nitrite + antiemetic. I will leave this shithole planet on my own terms.