Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Oldcels: How Do You Cope?

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Its heartbreaking as ****. At least regarding looks i can cope about muh surgeryz, but with age, you just have to swallow these brutal pills:

- some girls will reject you on age alone.
- you are out of whatever prime you had and are still attracted to prime girls (jb to 30 yos)
- you cant relate to girls who are in their prime. You will feel like an old man trying to recapture a youth that he didnt get to experience first time round.
- girls your age are settled down so there are less of them. What few of them there are, are jaded cumdumpsters and they may even have children. You will never match up to her first few boyfs. Any *newly started* LTR between an oldcel man and 30 yo woman is an LTR of convenience and settling. It will go sexless with a few years of her squirting out your child. She will finger herself to her first boyf while you sit in your "man cave" telling yourself you dont have blue balls.

Its over so quickly. You get 2.5 decades to enjoy life, ****, build a life, learn about life, and find a wife. After 25, you are playing catchup.

Aging is so brutal. Youth isnt even half of your life. You spend 70% of your life being old and postprime. And in fact, before 13 yo youre too young to **** unless you are ultra high T/E (for women). You get about a decade and a half to enjoy your life's most hedonistic pleasures.

Im not aware of any biological or psychological process that makes you find post fertile women attractive other than acceptance, cope , fear of never pairbonding or fetish (milfhunting).

And youre supposed accept all this. If you complain, you will be shamed for being a manhild. Well isnt a man who hasnt gone through the normal course of development - dating a jb, having gfs, feeling achievements - still a child?

Rant over

I'm almost mid 30s. I'm well past the age of trying to get women. It's a non-issue.

Now I just focus on surviving, having enough money to avoid being broke, homeless, etc. and staying healthy. Or finding a good rope / escape plan when things get too bad.

I’m 40.

My only concern these days is not being homeless and not going insane (both harder than you think).
It’s only now that I realise that all those bums you see on the street are basically old incels.
The future terrifies me.

I’m 40.

My only concern these days is not being homeless and not going insane (both harder than you think).
It’s only now that I realise that all those bums you see on the street are basically old incels.
The future terrifies me.
Respect brother

Yeah, sometimes when I drive late at evening or night in the subway I see old, broken dudes in construction site worker clothes and I am always so sorry for them. They must work like 12 hours. Just to return to an empty 1 room flat with processed food from the microwave.

Yeah, sometimes when I drive late at evening or night in the subway I see old, broken dudes in construction site worker clothes and I am always so sorry for them. They must work like 12 hours. Just to return to an empty 1 room flat with processed food from the microwave.
cope. constructions workers are usually paid well.

every week, i tell myself i'm going to survive another week. and then another week after that. when i'm wrinkly and grey and my family is dead i'll probably give up and rope

true. maybe due to immigration. shithole eastern euros go to germany
I come from a working class family and the payment was always average. It still is, they just have to do more work since no young people are getting employed and the immigrants are so bad that they rather throw them out than keep them for a low wage.

I’m 40.

The future terrifies me.
Jesus. Future for Incels looks dark and gloomy. I'm a 22 year old truecel and I'm facing the very same fate as you. I don't want to go down that road but what I want doesn't matter. Also it's terrifying that we are only in control of our health to a certain extent, some very bad diseases are fateful.

Fuck, you hit the nail on the head with this one. It must be excruciating to live such a despairing life

I come from a working class family and the payment was always average. It still is, they just have to do more work since no young people are getting employed and the immigrants are so bad that they rather throw them out than keep them for a low wage.
it just seems odd. As a construction worker you'll own a utility vehicle that will cost €50,000. so how could they be paid poorly? tools are also very expensive.

it just seems odd. As a construction worker you'll own a utility vehicle that will cost €50,000. so how could they be paid poorly? tools are also very expensive.
Mostly the owners of the companies have the money since they own the stuff since generations. There are also some that are broke af. Those mostly also only emply retards who do a bad job.