Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oldcels GTFIH

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
Copium overdose. No as an incel over 30, you completely missed out on a fruitful youth and all the people you went to school with are having kids. Your body will start deteriorating rapidly at this age

copus maximus

It would probably might get better tho

it's true, life begins at 30 because it's when u will finally muster the balls needed to rope

In my experience life ENDS at 30.

In my 20s I was mostly living in student shares so things were fun. My childhood and teens were pretty fun.

At 30... what do I do? I can't live with students anymore. So I just kind of wander around hoping I happen upon some cool people.

I mean, it's alright and all but it doesn't compare to how easy it was to meet fun and chill people before.

Copium overdose. No as an incel over 30, you completely missed out on a fruitful youth and all the people you went to school with are having kids. Your body will start deteriorating rapidly at this age
:yes::yes::yes:
By 30 you should already have established life.

It would probably might get better tho
By staying on Incel forums all day? We have to realize that this shit is detrimental to our health. I remember taking a break from this forum a fews weeks ago for a few days, and my mental health, production skyrocketed.

By staying on Incel forums all day? We have to realize that this shit is detrimental to our health. I remember taking a break from this forum a fews weeks ago for a few days, and my mental health, production skyrocketed.
I literally have nothing else to do and I can’t ,don’t be foolish , this place is fun for me and staying in these forums all day isn’t that bad if you’re bullied and ostracized al fukcing time when you go out, just do the things good for you, you should do these and if th is place is bad for you don’t come

I literally have nothing else to do and I can’t ,don’t be foolish , this place is fun for me and staying in these forums all day isn’t that bad if you’re bullied and ostracized al fukcing time when you go out, just do the things good for you, you should do these and if th is place is bad for you don’t come
Sure, do whatever is good for you. Thanks for your reply :feelsokman:

it begins for oldcels

:yes::yes::yes:
By 30 you should already have established life.
This.

By 30 normies have already established their social network and suddenly become too busy for any newcomers - especially NEET inkwell loner types who ooze social desperation and failure all over them - and foids looks are deteriorating rapidly after getting pounded by countless chads.

Only option IMO is to betabuxx for single moms and roasties who of course will use you and cheat on you...but is that better than being alone? Question only you can answer...

Sure, do whatever is good for you. Thanks for your reply :feelsokman:
You should know this place isn’t evil at all ,actually it is the most sane place in the internet if you use it correctly ,we are not some bogeyman we are normal sane men ,it’s sad to see this place is the only one we have , you’re welcome bro ,feel free to do whatever you want without doing self destructing stuff

Only option IMO is to betabuxx for single moms and roasties who of course will use you and cheat on you...but is that better than being alone? Question only you can answer...
I'd rather be that old, lonely guy. I don't think having a girlfriend or a wife would change me that much. The damage has already been done for me. Sure I would look after my physical health and hygiene more, but I'm not sure it would mean anything, then.

You should know this place isn’t evil at all ,actually it is the most sane place in the internet if you use it correctly ,we are not some bogeyman we are normal sane men ,it’s sad to see this place is the only one we have , you’re welcome bro ,feel free to do whatever you want without doing self destructing stuff
Thank you. I've been here for a long time, but only registered a few days ago.
It's a great place for us, I agree. I was talking about the people here who try to drag you down and do other evil shit.

I remember your posts about your dad. How's your relationship with him now?

was talking about the people here who try to drag you down and do other evil shit.
Fuck em, they are probably just pscho normies unlike us , they always delete their accounts eventually

I'd rather be that old, lonely guy. I don't think having a girlfriend or a wife would change me that much. The damage has already been done for me. Sure I would look after my physical health and hygiene more, but I'm not sure it would mean anything, then.
I feel the same, starting dating at 30+ would feel awkward and it would bring more bad than good, older people already have to much habits and opinions that cant be changed so relationship formed in that age would be condemned to fail. Its easier for me on my own than to break my neck to please some woman that already lived through what makes relationships good and now wants an betabuxxer to raise her kids.

I feel the same, starting dating at 30+ would feel awkward and it would bring more bad than good, older people already have to much habits and opinions that cant be changed so relationship formed in that age would be condemned to fail. Its easier for me on my own than to break my neck to please some woman that already lived through what makes relationships good and now wants an betabuxxer to raise her kids.
:yes:

Maybe as a bottom scrapper in your teens you can ascend by looksmaxxing an NT maxxing,but when you're 30 you will mostly have access to single mothers,obese hogs etc.And you have to betabux.

the peak biological age is around 23-25 for males and females
from then on you're literally disintegrating into death
nature wants you to be fit to fight and reproduce, and that's the age your body is best for that
even your mind slowly deteriorates after that (adults have it harder learning new things than teenagers/kids)
just because in today's age you can live to up to 70, 80 years old doesn't mean the half of your life is at 40
in reality your peak is at 20s and after that you cope with what you achieved or didn't achieve

Am I an oldcel I turn 28 Friday.

Copeeee

At 30 is when I felt life truly ended, I'd been made redundant from a shitty job and was about to endure nearly 14 years of NEETdom, still being a virgin at 30 felt really depressing, more than turning 40 in some ways because I felt numb and knew it was over anyway.

this is one of the biggest gaslights there is

fucking chads establish at the start at their 20 and have over 300k in the bank at 30 because of their modeling.

at 30 you should have reached king tier , and be litteraly worshiped , if not your just on copium

the peak biological age is around 23-25 for males and females
from then on you're literally disintegrating into death
nature wants you to be fit to fight and reproduce, and that's the age your body is best for that
even your mind slowly deteriorates after that (adults have it harder learning new things than teenagers/kids)
just because in today's age you can live to up to 70, 80 years old doesn't mean the half of your life is at 40
in reality your peak is at 20s and after that you cope with what you achieved or didn't achieve
Yes. For example you begin to lose 1 percent of collagen after the age of 25. JFL how can you peak at 30 when you’ve already lost 5 percent and I’m not even mentioning other things that happen to your body past 25.