Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over @oldcels(+30): Time to make our own monastery

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Someone just build a monastery where we can monkmax as oldcels

It's officially over for me.

I'm sick if this shit. My life is a fucking joke. I'm tired of everything.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Time to sit somewhere and rot until I fucking die.:feelsUnreal:

Monkmax or death at this point.:feelsbadman:

more like plan ermaxing endevour (in gta5 online)

Someone just build a monastery where we can monkmax as oldcels

It's officially over for me.

I'm sick if this shit. My life is a fucking joke. I'm tired of everything.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Time to sit somewhere and rot until I fucking die.:feelsUnreal:

Monkmax or death at this point.:feelsbadman:

I am an oldcel too

There are real monasteries, there are few orthodox not so far from my place.

31+ years of failure behind me.

I don't lived in monastery but I have been a few times in the Orthodox monastery. All normie things like hierarchy, bullying were present.

Im gonna ascend. Im almost 30 but im gonna find my way into ascension :feelsLSD:

We should make a commune and lure impressionable young females into it. Shit like that probably used to happen all the time in the US during the 60s and 70s

We should make a commune and lure impressionable young females into it. Shit like that probably used to happen all the time in the US during the 60s and 70s
Ok

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?
OP is woke and based. I have already found that there are dozens of male virgin only monasteries. Main issue is like all of them are overseas and require learning another language (Thai/Sri Lanka/Korea etc.). I am currycel though so I might be able to find one in Nepal or India and go there some day.

Outside that most monasteries also do not accept people with health issues. So one has to enter them with no health problems. You also have to give up your possessions in most to monk Maxx.
There are real monasteries, there are few orthodox not so far from my place.
true those another option
I know Greek Orthodox have their own Christian male only mountain.

Charles-Manson-Maxxing

OP is woke and based. I have already found that there are dozens of male virgin only monasteries. Main issue is like all of them are overseas and require learning another language (Thai/Sri Lanka/Korea etc.). I am currycel though so I might be able to find one in Nepal or India and go there some day.

Outside that most monasteries also do not accept people with health issues. So one has to enter them with no health problems. You also have to give up your possessions in most to monk Maxx.

I will gladly join them

I'll join, be good tbh. A simple life finding yourself and god with your fellow monk incel brothers eating, praying, doing your daily work on the site and supporting each other.

The cloaks look comfy as well.:feelsohh:

medieval-monk-robe-and-hood.jpg

Cope.

Just buy your own land, or dont buy anything and go vanlife or "outland" in the mountains 30 minutes from some small mid size town

Over for health issue cels. Since they say looks are also proxies for health, it means incels are more likely to have health issues. This means that there’s no enlightenment for subhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back