Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel oldcel zherka hangs out with zoomerfag multimillionaire zach dorthy in this penthouse with this mid tier becky gf

zherka is not an "oldcel". He's not an incel.
Why do you repost this degen content on here? Nobody cares about these sexhaver clowns.

zherka is not an "oldcel". He's not an incel.
Why do you repost this degen content on here? Nobody cares about these sexhaver clowns.
whats degen about it

whats degen about it
If you don't see how these billionaire influencer kids are pure cancer and degenerates, I can't help you.
They're the epitome of what's wrong with society.

yeah if you can't explain it then i have no reason to believe you

oh really ? and what's that

Money should be earned through honest work and through bringing society forward, not through being a social media clown who clickbaits so people will watch his low effort brainrot.
These people have no skills, no education, no brains, no dignity, nothing. They're fucking low IQ social media clowns who capitalize off of a broken brainrotten society.
All they know is quick and easy money through brainrot content, they didn't have to struggle through an education, a startup or hardship, they have zero qualities as a human, that's why it's so utterly disgusting that these kid clowns are literal billionaires, while nurses and plumbers struggle to survive.

Metoo

Me dnw too!
omg sistah if u met either a dumb youtube video or a bear in the woods, which one would you choose?

I CHOOSE THE BEAR

I CHOOSE THE BEER
no u must choose the bear

*hypnotic voice*

THE BEAR...

U WILL CHOOSE TEH BEAR...

BEAR...

Who are these jewish faggots?