Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel trying to run jbw on Tantan

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I wonder if he has succeeded :feelsLSD:
381AEAC8 1101 44BC B23D A592FA7892AC

You know its over if you fail on tantan. Which is literally filled to the brim with noodlewhores using facefilters. That or extreme use of makeup with plastic surgery. It just looks damn unnatural.

He would slay in curryland. I would kill to have that nose:feelsdevil:

He would slay in curryland. I would kill to have that nose:feelsdevil:
They will be wet just by looking at him. Curry whores only like cumskin Cucks. Some also like BBC like last year a fuckhole from my place with good job married a BBC and it was in headlines:lul:.

jbw ? he looks arab asf
No he doesn't. He looks Turkish and south European.
They will be wet just by looking at him. Curry whores only like cumskin Cucks. Some also like BBC like last year a fuckhole from my place with good job married a BBC and it was in headlines:lul:.
Damn bro. BBC and JBW are law.
It's over for currycels.

Damn bro. BBC and JBW are law.
It's over for currycels.
I hope every curry fuckhole die of STDs. Every typical curry fuckhole dreams of travelling the world sleeping naked under the sun on a beach and get fucked like an animal by some Cumskin Cucks. :feelscry: Curry fuckholes are the dancing turds of this shitpit.

I hope every curry fuckhole die of STDs. Every typical curry fuckhole dreams of travelling the world sleeping naked under the sun on a beach and get fucked like an animal by some Cumskin Cucks. :feelscry: Curry fuckholes are the dancing turds of this shitpit.
Currywhores would rather fuck a homeless loser cumskin or nigger over a rich and successful curry man:fuk::fuk:.
I want to perish these whores.

Would be a trucel if not white

looks like Omar Mateen