Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel oldcel trait: you wish time could freeze

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It is so fucking brutal seeing stuff change over and over. and 99% of the time stuff changes for the worse. Nothing ever gets better, even if circumstances improve, the negativity/chaos/volatility in life never ends. It persists forever and ever. But the past, present and immediate future are safe/known. I wish I could just loop time: for certain days to repeat ad infinitum, nothing to change, no more planning, no more volatility. Everything flowing in a known predetermined manner. No new elements

I always wished i could freeze time, work on a project and get my life in order and then unfreeze

I always wished i could freeze time, work on a project and get my life in order and then unfreeze
same, so many times, I work on something just for someone else, some life event or something else to come fuck it all up. It keeps fucking happening, I am growing sick of it all. How many fucking times, does one have to fail, before getting a true victory.

It is so fucking brutal seeing stuff change over and over. and 99% of the time stuff changes for the worse. Nothing ever gets better, even if circumstances improve, the negativity/chaos/volatility in life never ends. It persists forever and ever. But the past, present and immediate future are safe/known. I wish I could just loop time: for certain days to repeat ad infinitum, nothing to change, no more planning, no more volatility. Everything flowing in a known predetermined manner. No new elements
If time truly repeated, then you would also have your memories the same as they were before. In the end, it would result on the same thing.

If time truly repeated, then you would also have your memories the same as they were before. In the end, it would result on the same thing.
yeah if that issue as fixed though, it would be good

Agepill is too destructive.