Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oldcel trait : you talk to people too much younger than you.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Since you have no life and got froze in time in the after high school atomised desolation your only way to talk to humans is via instant messaging programs. Was MIRC 20 years ago and it's discord now.

Gradually but inexorably when people start getting their shit together they have no time and will to spend on that shit hence these virtual places are constantly under a turnover leaving the demographic stuck at 15-22 tops.

But you don't move on. Years after years the only people (especially holes) you can even hope to strike a convo are younger and younger compared to you.

My schoolmates surpassed by decades this teen/young environment and now they talk and interact only within their adult circles with ppl 35+. They would feel ashamed and stupid having conversations with under 23 folks. Now they have serious jobs, kids, decades long marriages. They would feel dirty joining a discord server.

A strange paradox as the truecel never had any real youth and yet is stuck with young people forever. You're not an adult, you're a decrepit teenager.

View: https://youtu.be/3nPZEVmCnRI

cel trait: you don'T talk with anyone

i have noticed that people have much easier time talking to other peopke who aren't the same age as them
for me grannies and grandpas are the easiest people to talk to

i have noticed that people have much easier time talking to other peopke who aren't the same age as them
Older peope generally treat me better, and I always like to help older foids

Having a dialouge with an older person is easier. People my own age are too judgemental and shallow, but as you grow older you become less shallow.

incel trait: the only conversation you have if any is with older niggas

A strange paradox as the truecel never had any real youth and yet is stuck with young people forever. You're not an adult, you're a decrepit teenager.

I definitely feel this at 25. I sometimes bring up high school and my mother reminds me that was almost 10 years ago. Brutal

I've noticed similar as well. Especially as a kid, I was always able to talk to older people, but never with my class comrades.

I'm 24 and even I can't stand going on discord servers that have under 20s on them because I seethe with jealousy. I seethe even worse if there are teens and even worse if they are bragging about their mogger sex lives. Discord is for normies it is torture for incels. So nah I don't talk to people way younger than me because it's too painful lmao.

I relate to being mentally stuck at like 15 though. I think I was 16 when the first Overwatch beta came out and I don't feel like I have developed at all since then. I just blinked and now I'm in my fucking mid 20s.

Having a dialouge with an older person is easier. People my own age are too judgemental and shallow, but as you grow older you become less shallow.
bullshit! old people just loose their looks, become sickly/weak. NEVER trust a nice old person. If they were your age they wud treat you like shit. They are only nice because subconsciously they know any 25 year old could beat the shit outta them if pissed!

-when i grow old I will lift/take steroids and FUCK with old normies by mixing up their meds/kicking their weak little bones/pushing them down the stairs. Normies think they hot shit now when they young but OH BOY when the age pill comes a knockin' they in for a rude awakening!

The only benefit of the agepill is EVERYONE chad/stacey becomes an incel! The agepill is undefeated and takes no prisoners! (notice the most COMMON complaint among old fucks is "waa waaa i'm lonely!" GOOD! I don't visit old people when they are alone. They were probably shitty young people etc.

Since you have no life and got froze in time in the after high school atomised desolation your only way to talk to humans is via instant messaging programs. Was MIRC 20 years ago and it's discord now.
I still use mIRC since it has a lot of anime chats and bots to do XDCC sends of content you don't want to torrent.

Surprised no mention of the MSN chatrooms, anyone old enough to remember those?

Not entirely an oldcel (although I think given my age I’m probably older than 90% of this forum) but yeah I find this very relatable. Most of my peers have already figured out what they’re doing with their life and grinding like no tomorrow meanwhile I’m rotting on an in”””cel””” forum with children complaining about stacies in middle school.

Older ppl are left behind so desperate for anyone to talk to therefore can't be picky & ppl were more civil back then.

Not entirely an oldcel (although I think given my age I’m probably older than 90% of this forum) but yeah I find this very relatable. Most of my peers have already figured out what they’re doing with their life and grinding like no tomorrow meanwhile I’m rotting on an in”””cel””” forum with children complaining about stacies in middle school.
Well said. I'm over 40 and the fact that I'm here means I'm dealing with people much younger than me. Yet, a lot of these kids have written posts I could have written myself at their age. But 20 years ago, it just wasn't done. I've lived long enough to see I'm not the only one and I can tell anyone here that inceldom has always existed, even if there was no way to compare notes before. For the first time, it's good to see I'm not alone.

When I was younger, I actually got along with some older guys in the workplace. Like, in my early 20s, I'd have an easier time befriending the 50-something weirdo or 60-something semi-retiree than the other people my age.

Now, getting older, I've become that old weirdo that the young incels and LTNs seem okay with. Foids have gotten worse, or maybe I've gotten older and now young foids see me as the creepy old perv atop being ugly.

bullshit! old people just loose their looks, become sickly/weak. NEVER trust a nice old person. If they were your age they wud treat you like shit. They are only nice because subconsciously they know any 25 year old could beat the shit outta them if pissed!

-when i grow old I will lift/take steroids and FUCK with old normies by mixing up their meds/kicking their weak little bones/pushing them down the stairs. Normies think they hot shit now when they young but OH BOY when the age pill comes a knockin' they in for a rude awakening!

The only benefit of the agepill is EVERYONE chad/stacey becomes an incel! The agepill is undefeated and takes no prisoners! (notice the most COMMON complaint among old fucks is "waa waaa i'm lonely!" GOOD! I don't visit old people when they are alone. They were probably shitty young people etc.

This is semi-ture, that all people eventually become nearcels and suddenly become polite to compensate. It's hard to think of granny as one-time having been some slut in a bikini, but it was true. The way she presents now is in response to her faded looks and advanced age.

Still, how do you know all these old people were like that? Some of these men may have been incels in their youth and never got anywhere. The way they behave now is the way they've always behaved.

And there is the whole generational thing. While human nature hasn't changed, I do think really old people were ingrained with a sense of social decorum and politeness that doesn't seem to exist anymore. It's really declined amongst zoomerfoids.

I'm over 40 and the fact that I'm here means I'm dealing with people much younger than me.
Brother I think you’re older than 99% of this forum if I’m being honest. I think it’s best for your own mental health’s sake to just let go of incel spaces and find comfier copes at that stage in life. This is exactly the opposite of what I want to be doing when I’m your age. Assuming I’ll still be a KHHV when I reach 40 which I will considering I’m a KHHV turbougly autist living in shittle-east, I just want my mind to be clear off of all of this fucking mess.

Brother I think you’re older than 99% of this forum if I’m being honest. I think it’s best for your own mental health’s sake to just let go of incel spaces and find comfier copes at that stage in life. This is exactly the opposite of what I want to be doing when I’m your age. Assuming I’ll still be a KHHV when I reach 40 which I will considering I’m a KHHV turbougly autist living in shittle-east, I just want my mind to be clear off of all of this fucking mess.
At my age, it isn't even about me being a KHHV, but all the other shitty problems I've had with people up to this point. Inceldom is an extension of this. I may share stories just to give youngercels warnings, or advice, or simply hope that they're not in bad a shape as me.

pretty much this. i can also easily talk to teenage boys and to some extent girls because my lil bro is a friendly dude and sometimes hang out at my place with his buddies bringing some of their cars wanting to learn about basic car maintenance and stuff related to it.

people my age (30+) only talk about trendy clubs, jobs, salaries, travel goals, parenting and all that normie shit.