Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Oldcel trait: you remember 9/11 happening

PersonalityChamp

PersonalityChamp

lonely since 1995
★★★★★
What were you doing on that day? It happened just 4 days before my 6th birthday. I remember wanting to watch cartoons on TV or some shit, but i couldn't since literally all channels were showing footage of the Twin Towers burning :forcedsmile:
I was aware America and New York existed, but for me it was like this super-foreign city on this super-foreign country on the other side of the planet so i didn't particularly care.

Me and the family were celebrating the attacks in our mud cave, whilst eating some goat. Good times

I remember they showed it in the news all the time.

I was a 1 year old when 9/11 happened

I heard about it from school it installed fear in me when i was young still dont like the idea of riding plans id feel bad for the normies chads and foids that lost their lives

I was −5 years old.
Yeah, the average user age here is like 20 so it's not too surprising that so many people don't remember it. Which is why i've written oldcel trait in the title

Yeah, the average user age here is like 20 so it's not too surprising that so many people don't remember it. Which is why i've written oldcel trait in the title
Oldcel trait: born in the 20th century

Last edited:
I wasn't even born yet lmao

What were you doing on that day? It happened just 4 days before my 6th birthday. I remember wanting to watch cartoons on TV or some shit, but i couldn't since literally all channels were showing footage of the Twin Towers burning :forcedsmile:
I was aware America and New York existed, but for me it was like this super-foreign city on this super-foreign country on the other side of the planet so i didn't particularly care.
I was doing my homework when my parents came into my room and bored me with this shit. I was 12 yo back then. I didn't understand yet why this event was so important. This shithole NY is beyond the Atlantic Ocean, thousands of kms away. We held a moment of silence at school the next day.
Somehow the whole thing seemed like brainwashing to me at the time and didn't particularly affect me emotionally.
The countless special programs also quickly got on my nerves.

Yeah I was 6, I remember thinking it was a cool set piece from a movie or something until my Mom smacked me for saying I thought it was cool lol. Didn't really realize what happened until I was 8 or 9 probably.

Oldcel trait: born in the 20th century
I miss the 90s and early 2000s.
They were the best time of my miserable life :feelsbadman:
I hate these "modern" times now. Everything went down the toilet after about 2010.
Back then in my childhood my grandparents, especially my grandfather lived and I have many good memories of them, I spent a lot of time with them. This country was by far not that shithole it is today. You could see real human beings outside instead of all these stupid npcs.

Me and the family were celebrating the attacks in our mud cave, whilst eating some goat. Good times
Ye bruv i was 40 at the time bruv innit i was eating fish and chips

Ye bruv i was 40 at the time bruv innit i was eating fish and chips
The normfag who thinks "incels are a cult" has popped his head up again. Why don't you go make another classic thread like that one, kek. Finish your homework first though!

The normfag who thinks "incels are a cult" has popped his head up again. Why don't you go make another classic thread like that one, kek. Finish your homework first though!
''by definition''
its summer break for schoolkids but im oldcel 8123 year old i goon nowadays