Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcel trait: You have to sleep after cum

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
I remember that I was done with jerking for 3 days after one time at the beginning. Then, I was capable to cum everyday without sleeping more than 5 hours. When I was 17 I was capable to cum twice a day(sometimes I reached 8 times in one day). I've been doing noFap to be more horny when I visit whores for 7 years. that means that I have been cumming one once or twice a week for almost 7 years. But nowadays I'm 26 years old and I feel like I have to sleep at least 8 hours after cum. If I don't I'll LDAR a good part of the day(I'm currently doing work from home ), skiping the gym and eating more than I should.

Maybe is because I'm a blackcel and we are the race with lowest chakra supply. Maybe is because I already passed my prime and I have become an oldcel.

Last edited:
i always have to shower if I coom i feel so greasy, I only don't shower if I rub one out in bed and then sleep but shower asap in the morning

I’m 22 and I look forward to my routine COOMmaxxing before bed. In fact, I go out of my way to ensure I can release my pent up frustration in liquid form before I enjoy my slumber

I feel lethargic/spaced out after cooming.

i always have to shower if I coom i feel so greasy, I only don't shower if I rub one out in bed and then sleep but shower asap in the morning
i get yeast (pain, itching) if any of it gets on my inner thigh / crotch area. kinda incentivizes me to do nofap

This is pretty normal for all guys tbh

it's over once you deplete your chakra tbh

sometimes i sleep after cooming, sometimes i can coom like 5 times in a row. it depends how exhausted i am tbh

i rarely jack off that much tho

I cum to anime and then go to sleep :feelscomfy:

I wake up and cum to anime again :feelsaww:

I’m 22 and I look forward to my routine COOMmaxxing before bed. In fact, I go out of my way to ensure I can release my pent up frustration in liquid form before I enjoy my slumber
Based

I think it's normal for males to feel sleepy after cooming.