Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel trait: you don't recognize yourself in the mirror.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I look in the mirror and I think "who the fuck is that?".

Especially if you're bald/balding, it's a shock really. I had to clip my hair really short (almost shaven) cause I lost too much hair and there was no sense keeping it longer. Now I look in the mirror and honestly I look like an entirely different person from who I was a few years ago.

Then there's these little things that add up when you age. You don't notice them every day, but they do add up.

Last edited:
Balding is pretty much a form of facial disfigurement for 99% of men. It ages you like 10 years. Hair is life

Never shave its a fucking meme, even a shit hairline is better then having no hair at all

Balding is pretty much a form of facial disfigurement for 99% of men. It ages you like 10 years. Hair is life
That's true, and I always think of how primitive this is, we're like animals, caring about such meaningless and superficial things. But nonetheless they are very important.

Fuck, it really is a disfigurement. Like my chipped front teeth weren't enough. At least I can fix those somewhat.
Never shave its a fucking meme, even a shit hairline is better then having no hair at all
I don't really shave, I just take the clippers and use them on the lowest setting. I just don't like going to the hairdresser. Not cause of the money, I just hate having to do these miscellaneous things like going to the hairdresser, shopping, the dentist. Fuck, should've taken better care of my teeth, now I need to go to the dentist so, so often.

Ive never recognized mysslf in the mirror. Its trippy af

That's true, and I always think of how primitive this is, we're like animals, caring about such meaningless and superficial things. But nonetheless they are very important.

Fuck, it really is a disfigurement. Like my chipped front teeth weren't enough. At least I can fix those somewhat.

I don't really shave, I just take the clippers and use them on the lowest setting. I just don't like going to the hairdresser. Not cause of the money, I just hate having to do these miscellaneous things like going to the hairdresser, shopping, the dentist. Fuck, should've taken better care of my teeth, now I need to go to the dentist so, so often.
Even some of the most handsome men on earth look like shit when you shoop them with some reaper damage. The only reason balding isn't recognized as a form of disfigurement is because we live in a gynocentric society

Even some of the most handsome men on earth look like shit when you shoop them with some reaper damage. The only reason balding isn't recognized as a form of disfigurement is because we live in a gynocentric society
It's one of those things that makes me realize how slow technology evolves. Yeah we've got iphones and tablets and shit, but it's actually evolving very slowly, mostly incremental and marginal upgrades to already existing shit.

But when it comes to truly important or cool stuff, like hair growth, cancer treatment etc... it's slow as hell. Truly cool shit never seems to happen.

In Germany a balding women will get paid a hair transplant by health insurance since the legal system declared hair is needed for women to pursue happiness and romance in life while its "not necessary for men"

In Germany a balding women will get paid a hair transplant by health insurance since the legal system declared hair is needed for women to pursue happiness and romance in life while its "not necessary for men"
it's impossible, I can't believe this shit :whatfeels: how can people be so cruel

God damn, I know that makes sense on a technical level (if they had to pay for every bald man to get a hair transplant they'd go bankrupt), but god damn that seems unfair.

Scratch that. You know what's unfair? Nothing can happen to a woman that totally DESTROYS her looks like balding. Well, not for 99.99% of cases, I'm sure there's some illnesses that can happen but I mean on average. That's a real fuck you from nature to men. I guess the policy makes sense in a way, the only way for a woman to go bald is some weird and rare health issue. Nature hates men.

God damn, I know that makes sense on a technical level (if they had to pay for every bald man to get a hair transplant they'd go bankrupt), but god damn that seems unfair.

Scratch that. You know what's unfair? Nothing can happen to a woman that totally DESTROYS her looks like balding. Well, not for 99.99% of cases, I'm sure there's some illnesses that can happen but I mean on average. That's a real fuck you from nature to men. I guess the policy makes sense in a way, the only way for a woman to go bald is some weird and rare health issue. Nature hates men.
Of course its way more unnatural and way uglier for women, but for a modern state that jerk off so much about being equal and fair... just a joke.

I'm in my early 20s and already don't recognize myself in the mirror. It's over

Hey man, I’ve read a lot of your threads and I honestly hope you get your crap together cuz this shit’s depressing

I've aged well since I have low mileage and haven't been run ragged by women. The only reason I might not recognize myself is because of my aging eyesight. I need to make an eye doctor appointment. but otherwise not much difference than 25 years ago. Only difference is I had superthick thick hair with that low juvenile hairline until I was about 25. Around 30 the hair started thinning and at 35 the temples gave way but the widow's peak part is still about 2 inches from my brow. at 40 the crown started thinning a little as well as the middle behind my hairline. My hairline at 42 looks around what Bruce Willis had at 32.

Hey man, I’ve read a lot of your threads and I honestly hope you get your crap together cuz this shit’s depressing
I’ve read his threads too. I can relate to almost everything he says and one thing for sure is that he has severe depression, as he describes things exactly how I felt at my most depressed. I too hope things get better for him.

I've aged well since I have low mileage and haven't been run ragged by women. The only reason I might not recognize myself is because of my aging eyesight. I need to make an eye doctor appointment. but otherwise not much difference than 25 years ago. Only difference is I had superthick thick hair with that low juvenile hairline until I was about 25. Around 30 the hair started thinning and at 35 the temples gave way but the widow's peak part is still about 2 inches from my brow. at 40 the crown started thinning a little as well as the middle behind my hairline. My hairline at 42 looks around what Bruce Willis had at 32.
Wow, those are some good genes right there. Stay healthy mate and keep that hair.
Lol, thanks mate.
I’ve read his threads too. I can relate to almost everything he says and one thing for sure is that he has severe depression, as he describes things exactly how I felt at my most depressed. I too hope things get better for him.
Thanks mate. Hope you feel better too. I'm not sure I'm still technically depressed though, it's been so long it sort of became baseline, background stuff.