Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Oldcel shares his experience as an incel.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
Based walter white-lite.

> Shares his experiences as an incel.
> Has had sex 4 times.

CbH5IZq.gif

I think he's right in some ways, and I have accepted it. Doesn't make me feel any better though.

Also, he had sex, even at 16 of all things. Someone in that position trying to relate to another man who has never kissed a girl, would be like me trying to relate to what it's like to be his age. I just simply can't. It's not that, "I'm lonely right now", or "I've been alone for years" it's that I'm incredibly alone and I don't feel human. How can I motivate myself to self improve if I can't believe that there is a chance of success, and given the fact that I would only be working to become a betabuxx, why would I even want to?

Even so, he's still incel imo, we're talking nearly 2 decades between encounters. All I'm saying is that he couldn't relate to my mindset.

He may be low-status but he's :chad: compared to truecels.

If I'd had sex when I was 16 I'd replay that over and over in my mind. But I have nothing.

If I'd had sex when I was 16 I'd replay that over and over in my mind. But I have nothing.
That's exactly what I'm saying. People don't understand that it's not that I think sex is so great(how would I even know), it's the fact that I've never even experienced someone actually liking me.

He's low tier normie

He came of age before Tinder and such. Back then even "incels" had a shot.

Not true-cel but this does make a point that incels were always around, just more quiet back.

negative iq lmfao

I stopped watching as soon as he said he lost his virginity at 16

So you've had sax once?! Bragging REEEEE OUT OUT OUT!
No. I had sex ZERO times.

I said he had sex four times MORE than me = I had sex ZERO times.
I did NOT say he had sex four times AS MUCH as me - that would be ONE time.
GET YOUR MATH RIGHT.

No. I had sex ZERO times.
I said he had sex four times MORE than me = I had sex ZERO times.
I did NOT say he had sex four times AS MUCH as me - that would be ONE time.
GET YOUR MATH RIGHT.

That would make mathematical sense only for nonzero values, although even in those cases no one says "I earn once as much as that guy".