Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel SEXUALLY HARASSED A FEMOID! imgaine if it was chad

i didn't even see anything. i guess maybe he touched her ass? could have been accidental when they were jumping around especially with how surprised the guy looked but i guess it could have been intentional hard to tell.

>In a statement on Twitter, Mora said that she didn't regret her reaction 'at all', adding that women 'will not be quiet' about sexual harassment.

Yeah. Because only women can get sexually harassed, no need to stick up for males.

womenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomenwomen

i didn't even see anything. i guess maybe he touched her ass? could have been accidental when they were jumping around especially with how surprised the guy looked but i guess it could have been intentional hard to tell.

nah he did it twice lmao mad low inhib - so funny how everyone stopped cheering when she hit him but i guess they were on camera.

damn haha probably was just drunk as fuck. if a girl did this to a guy in the same circumstances they would be called cute and funny.

She was "sexually harassed" by an ugly guy. If she turned around and saw a Chad things would have been different.

ezgif-1-5534acc1e0.gif

She has no way to know if it was him, she just decided to blame the UGLIEST man!