Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel realises it's over.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
He is like 40 years too late

Wow. He's so right about the touch thing... Hugs... Damn. I'd settle for a few handshakes!

"Would you like handshakes with that?"

"Yes. Yes I would!"

Except I don't want to go to a fucking church to get one! Maybe aa or something?

Wow. He's so right about the touch thing... Hugs... Damn. I'd settle for a few handshakes!

"Would you like handshakes with that?"

"Yes. Yes I would!"

Except I don't want to go to a fucking church to get one! Maybe aa or something?

Intense cuddling sessions while making feral cat purring sounds

Intense cuddling sessions while making feral cat purring sounds

New American Standard Bible
'If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

King James Version
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Holman Bible
If a woman comes near any animal and mates with it, you are to kill the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their own blood is on them.

He is like 40 years too late

lmao, yeah I'm a relative oldcel in my 30s and I do think this guy is too damn old to just now be getting blackpilled. Ironically if he was a little older he might be excused for being so naive.

He needs a group of good friends, 40 year old roasties don't see him as a human being

B-but you fucked thousands of men

Genuinely nice guy in great shape and it's still over.

It's always especially sad to see guys as old as him still suffering like this. Women did this. They always choose every/any other male to mate with except the ones who are in need the most(incels). ER was right. This shit IS an injustice.

He is still coping hard.
It's still something how he finds his way to do various things.

Genuinely nice guy in great shape and it's still over.
even his face is OK, damn it kills me to see a nice guy like that in such a predicament...

New American Standard Bible
'If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

King James Version
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Holman Bible
If a woman comes near any animal and mates with it, you are to kill the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their own blood is on them.

He needs a group of good friends, 40 year old roasties don't see him as a human being
I don't think he has ANY friends. Then it's the chicken and egg thing of just go and make friends, meet a woman through friends etc.. when in reality if you're in your 40's with no friends, just going out places and randomly introducing yourself to people to make friends just seems desperate and weird.

The most upvoted comment is Shaniqua virtue signalling.
20190829 215246

because IT IS over.

Looks younger than me.

Looks like a coping gymcel from the thumbnail.

downhill d miller's journey is not over

check out his latest video and the new years confetti videos

I feel so fucking bad for him, genuinly a misguided and sad guy. By that age you can't even religionmaxx to get a wife. Someone comment on his video that he'll slay in SEA.

I don't think he has ANY friends. Then it's the chicken and egg thing of just go and make friends, meet a woman through friends etc.. when in reality if you're in your 40's with no friends, just going out places and randomly introducing yourself to people to make friends just seems desperate and weird.

It's sad as fuck man. I can see most redpill copers ending like this if they believe this lie of "ackshually your SMV peaks at 30 bruh".
Truth is that your developmental years (puberty, adolescence and youthful) determine the rest of your life, if a girl never kissed or hugged you by 25 there's not much hope.

brutal. he will rope some day

He's pathetic and shoots himself in the foot constantly with his sob story, but he's not incel tier. He could get a single mom over 40 roastie I'll bet if he butched up his mannerisms a little.

Mogs me to the Gulag and back

He's pathetic and shoots himself in the foot constantly with his sob story, but he's not incel tier. He could get a single mom over 40 roastie I'll bet if he butched up his mannerisms a little.

Probably an Aspie or socially retarded because years of inceldom