Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcel Manlet Completely Humiliated

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I'd like to see Joe Rogan make a masculinity argument about this guy's failure with women. "No bro, you only trained taekwondo. You need to train MMA, boxing and lift heavy. That will get you all the bitches."

Women are disgusting whores that need aids

I can't hear any of this. What are they saying?

He owns a cleaning business and one of the sluts says she wouldn't touch him because he might be dirty.

this show drops unintentional blackpills all the time

this show drops unintentional blackpills all the time
I'm starting to think these "blackpills" are really just common knowledge but we've become so fucked over by all of them that we take them more seriously than most normal people take them. A normie might see a short or ugly guy and assume they get less sex but still some. They don't realize they're agonizingly posting on incels.is the whole day.

I want to kill those bitches and eat their organs.

We have this stupid show in Italy too. Very illuminating. I remember catching it on TV once and they had this guy who was basically a beta boy. Not horribly hideous, just sort of plain looking and on his introduction video he mentioned he liked to play video games and watch movies.

None of the women voted for him. Not one. Not even the hideous fat hambeasts.

Then right after this ludicrous Chad shows up. He danced in nightclubs for a living and had those ridiculous hideous dreadlocks and not even that great of a face. But he still oozed Chadness and all of them voted for him.

One of the best blackpill factors of this show is that the women they pick are mostly average. So no tits and ass thot like you see in reality shows, just normal women. Some young, some ugly, some decent but not perfect, and so forth. But they all have the same tastes in men and they all just want one thing: Chad.

We have this stupid show in Italy too. Very illuminating. I remember catching it on TV once and they had this guy who was basically a beta boy. Not horribly hideous, just sort of plain looking and on his introduction video he mentioned he liked to play video games and watch movies.

None of the women voted for him. Not one. Not even the hideous fat hambeasts.

Then right after this ludicrous Chad shows up. He danced in nightclubs for a living and had those ridiculous hideous dreadlocks and not even that great of a face. But he still oozed Chadness and all of them voted for him.

One of the best blackpill factors of this show is that the women they pick are mostly average. So no tits and ass thot like you see in reality shows, just normal women. Some young, some ugly, some decent but not perfect, and so forth. But they all have the same tastes in men and they all just want one thing: Chad.

I'm starting to think these "blackpills" are really just common knowledge but we've become so fucked over by all of them that we take them more seriously than most normal people take them. A normie might see a short or ugly guy and assume they get less sex but still some. They don't realize they're agonizingly posting on incels.is the whole day.
I suspect blackpill mentality is more common than is documented. People all know of the advantages of being good-looking, they just don’t talk about them overtly because they are labelled a cynic, even by those who agree with them. It’s a fascinating phenomenon.

Old, he definitely roped after that one.

He failos him in every way possible, first the video, than the clothing. Maybe he could have left 2 or 3 women with other clothing and a better presentation of himself. Not even bluepilling here.