Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oldcel loses his mom, foids laugh reacting

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
FB IMG 1565862060026

FB IMG 1565862055048

He says that his mom died and he was only one to her funeral, foids laugh reacting.

I truly hate foids I wouldnt mind if those laugh reacting foids died like fucking dogs foids are truly our enemies

I hope fucking cartels kill those whores

Women have no concept of how to act civilized. Men have honor, women don't.

foids = all evil of the world

I hope fucking cartels kill those whores
Don’t worry the life expectancy of a whore in Brazil is no more than 25+ years

I feel bad for the oldcel tbh, I truly understand the meotional pain that he is going through right now because of those foids.

Foids are allied of SAtan , u will never learn

I'm sure cucks would say "they are just having some fun on Facebook to lighten the mood" etc

Pure evil. Pure fucking evil.

Unpopular opinion: Using his dead mom to harvest pity points was a scummy move, and those foids were completely in the right for throwing it back in his face.

Unpopular opinion: Using his dead mom to harvest pity points was a scummy move, and those foids were completely in the right for throwing it back in his face.
I checked his profile, he is lonely af. I know old lonelycels post anything on social media, thats just their coping way. and by agreeing with those females, thats pretty cucked you should get death penalty. he posted it because no one attended to his mom's funeral, thats why he says "no one attended her funeral" disappointed that not even people like her attented, relatives etc.

Last edited:
And these stupid whores wonder why people blow their brains out?

I checked his profile, he is lonely af. I know old lonelycels post anything on social media, thats just their coping way. and by agreeing with those females, thats pretty cucked you should get death penalty
Personally, I think both sides are human garbage, and I find the virtue signalling oldcel's pain hilarious.

Personally, I think both sides are human garbage, and I find the virtue signalling oldcel's pain hilarious.
once again nothing uncucked comes out of your mouth

Probably still funnier than female comedians.

and people wonder why men go ER

once again nothing uncucked comes out of your mouth
You're the one defending a cucked soyboy who makes sad faces on the internet over a dead foid

You're the one defending a cucked soyboy who makes sad faces on the internet over a dead foid
again you remind me why I called you and plenty of other people cucks here. that's the goods I'm very aware of cucks in this forum

Not sure why you'd take a selfie at a funeral, but I hope they all get raped and then hung (in GTA).

All foids are like that.

If he was a Chad they would hop on his dick to cheer him up

Man I feel fucking terrible for him just look at his expression i Can tell he Broke down after this

Why tf is he taking a selfie with the corpse?

it was stupid to post a selfie of him with his dead mom but i can feel the pain

That's incredible. Why they laugh? this shooking me very hard.

Empathetic gender

Females have no feelings

Those foids should be shot

the way he made this pic a selfie with HER FUCKING DEAD MOTHER threw me off a bit too

Fuck this made me sad (for him) and angry at the same time...
I hope he gets his revenge.

Femorrhoids shouldn't be allowed to use computers

yes man i expierenced it irl i was at my granmas brother funeral and his grandaughter just kept checking her instagram and messaging stacies tbh idk how she could do it

Holy shit dude, this is heartbreaking

Imagine being sociopathic enough to laugh at a dude who lost a parent

again you remind me why I called you and plenty of other people cucks here. that's the goods I'm very aware of cucks in this forum
We need to purge the cuckcels bro

This just shows how sinister normies are