Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcel LDAR here with a message for Youngcels. Brutal consequence of the NEET lifestyle. (18yo in a 30yo body).

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I graduated high school in 2005 and now I am 31yo.

I have been doing this LDAR/NEET lifestyle for 13 years now.

Honestly I was NEET before this term even became mainstream. I just lived this lifestyle since I had no other option.

YOU have to understand what will happen if you go down this path guys.

For guys who live the LDAR/NEET lifestyle it is like time freezes for you. It is like you are frozen at 18yo. Sure 13 years have passed and I know I am 31yo but I swear to fucking god I feel like an 18yo. I am a 18yo stuck in the body of a 31yo man.

For me HS feels like 1 month ago. To a NORMIE 31yo, HS feels to them like a lifetime ago. They have had so many relationships, vacations, sex, jobs, lived in different cities, marriage, kids. So many live achievements that I haven't had yet.

You are a teenager in the body of a man. You are SO behind everyone else in terms of life experiences. You cant fit in with younger people and you cant fit in with people your age. You might want to eventually break out of the LDAR lifestyle but sometimes its just too late.

The only people you can relate to are other INCELS on these boards. That's your social life now. A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD.

25 here. Can relate. Although I have to work to buy food and pay rent, 100% of my free time is spent on my computer. Wouldn't even know what to do without it.

People my age are on their XXth relationship, some are married, some have babies. They have careers and can actually afford things like cars.

Legit. I only started working a couple years ago and i've matured so much in that time.

Yeah. You end up not maturing. In my mind, I'm still 16 years old and I'm 27.

I feel like im 14 and Im 20 because this is the last time I had human relations and actual fun in life

25 here. Can relate. Although I have to work to buy food and pay rent, 100% of my free time is spent on my computer. Wouldn't even know what to do without it.

People my age are on their XXth relationship, some are married, some have babies. They have careers and can actually afford things like cars.

How much money do you make. Just enough to pay rent. Do you take the bus?

Honestly I was NEET before this term even became mainstream. I just lived this lifestyle since I had no other option.

For guys who live the LDAR/NEET lifestyle it is like time freezes for you. It is like you are frozen at 18yo. Sure 13 years have passed and I know I am 31yo but I swear to fucking god I feel like an 18yo. I am a 18yo stuck in the body of a 31yo man.

For me HS feels like 1 month ago. To a NORMIE 31yo, HS feels to them like a lifetime ago. They have had so many relationships, vacations, sex, jobs, lived in different cities, marriage, kids. So many live achievements that I haven't had yet.

You are a teenager in the body of a man. You are SO behind everyone else in terms of life experiences. You cant fit in with younger people and you cant fit in with people your age. You might want to eventually break out of the LDAR lifestyle but sometimes its just too late.

The only people you can relate to are other INCELS on these boards. That's your social life now. A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD.

> life experiences
arbys-kings-hawaiian-half-pound-club.jpg

Last edited:
why do you guys think that workslaving would have made your life better?
do you think a foid would have just magically appeared?
truecels have no chance anyway.

We are behind socially, this means lack of: Dates. Marriages. Partying. Sex. Outings.

Aside from all those I like to think myself as ahead but maybe I am just coping.

What do you live off? Wellfare? Disability pension? I am interesting how one keeps up a neet life style for that long.

Last edited:
I have lived with parents. I have lived off of just student loan money. Now I work a parttime job and just live off of that. No car no cell phone. Literally just rent/utilties, internet, and Food. I live with 1 roommate. These are my only expenses. I have had points where I lived off of a cup of rice a day (600 calories). I would take sauce packets from Taco Ball and mixed them into the rice. Never had health insurance. I have never been sick/injuries so I am lucky.

If I really wanted to I can get back into College and make 20,000 a year after tution and live off of just that.

I have lived with parents. I have lived off of just student loan money. Now I work a parttime job and just live off of that. No car no cell phone. Literally just rent/utilties, internet, and Food. I live with 1 roommate. These are my only expenses. I have had points where I lived off of a cup of rice a day (600 calories). I would take sauce packets from Taco Ball and mixed them into the rice. Never had health insurance. I have never been sick/injuries so I am lucky.

If I really wanted to I can get back into College and make 20,000 a year after tution and live off of just that.

Your problem is having LOW IQ. It's as simple as that. Change your thread title to: "Brutal consquence of having LOW IQ"

Your problem is having LOW IQ. It's as simple as that. Change your thread title to: "Brutal consquence of having LOW IQ"

Perhaps. I think just being extremely anti-social has limited my opportunities for work. I have no family members that can get me work. No friends who can hook me up with a job. I have just had to jump from fast food to retail to telemarketing. One bullshit job to the next. I might be low IQ in the sense I know I cannot do IT/Engineering and that seems the only careers that would hire Incels.

just get some life experience br0

I've heard normalfags say the same shit though and they've had jobs, relationships and experiences. You're maturations just become much more subtle as you get older. None of them are as dramatic as going through puberty. I see this feeling of "being stuck" is just something people are prone to. Generally we get stuck to something in the past: missed traumatic events, missed opportunities, former glory, etc. Similarly, people get stuck on ideas. I know all to well what it is like to contend with the idea of what of 30 year old man is supposed to be and reconciling that with what/who I am. I 30 plus year old man is something completely different from this idea.

stop projecting your opinion.

neet is ok.

tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png

This is far from a problem only for NEETcels or oldcels. All of us are basically 15/16 year olds at heart because we were DEpRIVED of CRUCIAL formative experiences and coming of age milestones such as first kiss, teen love, sex, relationships.

It’s over.

Yep, this is completely accurate. I refer to myself as an elderly adolescent.

But it's not just living at home that retarded me - it's missing out on all the experiences that are a typical part of adulthood (and teenage, for that matter!).

I think the thing that pisses me off about all of this, is that even though I lack maturity I will always have the social expectation to be more than I am. For instance: living at home with no job at 16 years old? Perfectly fine. But at 36? Looooser.

Good thing I'm a nihilist, and don't take any of this nonsense seriously. I am just pissed I cannot get laid! Oh yeah, and I feel like I am owed jailbait, and lots of it! Haha, doesn't matter what I feel though.

*edit* And those who called us low IQ, for me that is accurate. I'm not dumb like a retard, but I'm dumb in crucial elements of being an adult. Oh well!

I can relate, from leaving Uni to the age of 30 I did literally nothing except work running my own business, so that is about a decade. A decade where I had no experiences, did nothing interesting, etc etc. I couldn't tell you one year apart from another, because they have all blended together.

But at least I got something out of it, I can't imagine doing that and having nothing at the end.

This is far from a problem only for NEETcels or oldcels. All of us are basically 15/16 year olds at heart because we were DEpRIVED of CRUCIAL formative experiences and coming of age milestones such as first kiss, teen love, sex, relationships.

It’s over.

This.

I have been working since I was 16 and have lived by myself for years. I'm now 29 and still feel like a 16 year old boy due to limited social experiences.

Shut the fuck up, you are just a sexually unattractive man like the rest of us, NEET Chad/Tyrone would be fucking girls and having them fund his lifestyle.

I can relate, from leaving Uni to the age of 30 I did literally nothing except work running my own business, so that is about a decade. A decade where I had no experiences, did nothing interesting, etc etc. I couldn't tell you one year apart from another, because they have all blended together.

But at least I got something out of it, I can't imagine doing that and having nothing at the end.
That is kind of interesting. What kind of business was it?

That is kind of interesting. What kind of business was it?

A niche manufacturing business, its so niche not many people in the world do it, and out of those virtually no-one does what I specifically do.

Working for yourself is a good cope although I would have traded it in to be chad and party every night during my youth..oh well. At least I have something.

I turn 30 tomorrow (FML) and I somewhat understand what you're saying but as someone who was a former NEET and now a wagecuck, I definitely miss my NEET days. Trust me working fucking sucks. It's easier to cope with work for normies because they at least get the occasional pussy to get them through. If you have the opportunity to be NEET into your 30's consider it a blessing. And I'm forever 16 years old inside.

really any period of NEETing will make you far different than the average normie. they dont spend ANY of their lives as fucking neets.

yup. I'm getting sick of all this stupid "EXPERIENCE" cope.

It's genes and nothing else.

how do people move to foreign countries and learn the language if they have no "thai experience" or whatever the fuck

Whats ur body like? Do u gymcel/cardiocel

much truth here. I'm 28 and been NEET for 3 years. Although it's not the work experience that makes you feel perpetually 16, it's the relationship experience.

Where do i sign up?

The only reason why anyone would neet is because they are a sub 3 genetic abomination.

The only reason why anyone would neet is because they are a sub 3 genetic abomination.
Exhibit a.... me an acnescarcel, fuck the wageslave life bring on universal basic income and let me finally ldar in peace!

Absolutely true. I'm 25 and still feel like 18. Although I have worked for about 4 years I didnt grow in any capacity except becoming more suicidal and bitter. If you compare that to the same time span 11 to 18 years it's scary as fuck.

The only people you can relate to are other INCELS on these boards. That's your social life now. A FUCKING MESSAGE
That's exactly why incel forums should never be banned. There are no others who will understand us.

They have had so many relationships, vacations, sex, jobs, lived in different cities, marriage, kids. So many live achievements that I haven't had yet.
This hits hard. I was NEET from age 22-25. I'm haunted by the memories I never had.
You cant fit in with younger people and you cant fit in with people your age.
You can't catch up even if you wanted to. "Late bloomers" are such a fucking meme
That's your social life now. A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD.
It's not an adequate replacement for IRL interaction.
even though I lack maturity I will always have the social expectation to be more than I am.
This is what I hate about norwooding. There is no way to hide your age.

0-15 is fun

from 15+ life goes to shit.

Thing is though I've never wanted to fit in even as a teen, what's so special about the normies anyway? The only thing I care about is fucking non fatass bitches and doing what I want, that usually goes against what society tries to pressure you to do which is to settle down have kids and be a good work horse for your offsprings... yeah fuck that, I still prefer to watch anime play video games and just get as much entertainment as I can. Just lol at the people who think they've been missing out, due to our looks NOTHING WOULD HAVE CHANGED FOR YOU. Even if you stayed 18 for a hundred years, it's the society we live in that has facilitated this incel phenomenon, so to feel bad about something that isn't your fault is cucked. So I'm lazy and don't want to work, who the fuck does? Just because I don't want to participate in a conformist and complicit economy all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? Meanwhile scumbags rappers that contribute nothing positive to society live the lives of millionaires and lets not forget the ones born on top. Working is fucking stupid and people only do it because they have no other fucking choice...

Although I haven't been a NEET in years I can relate to this as a lowly wagecuck that hasn't accomplished anything in the 2 years since I've graduated high school. Everyone I knew in high school either has a gf, car, is doing well in school, a social life, and or fucking children (I'm 19 mind you). And even the people I work with has so much going for them it makes me wonder whats the fucking point of it all. I'm a fucking joke of a person to others and especially other females. I mean, what fucking adult doesn't have a car, or at least a career ahead of them when they graduate school? There's foids at my workplace that are juniors in high school and they have their own car. Meanwhile while I was in high school I was trying to figure out what I was going to eat for the day.

Back on topic, I still reminisce about high school almost daily, and how things could have, should have been. If only I was a bit taller, if I wasn't so afraid of talking to people, and what if I wasn't picked on so heavily? I'm a complete waste of skin and air, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Over.

People perceive how “long ago” their past was based on the amount of memories made between point A(present) and B(the past). Time flies when you’re doing nothing worth noting, thats why you feel 18 you have few memories inbetween leaving high school and today to refer to.

Perhaps. I think just being extremely anti-social has limited my opportunities for work. I have no family members that can get me work. No friends who can hook me up with a job. I have just had to jump from fast food to retail to telemarketing. One bullshit job to the next. I might be low IQ in the sense I know I cannot do IT/Engineering and that seems the only careers that would hire Incels.

In the same boat as you. I barely passed highschool due to learning disabilities and a host of other problems. Beginning at 18, after graduation, I jumped from one shit job to the next. I worked at a piece of shit grocery store, quit, moved to another store thinking it was better. It was worse so I quit and moved to working at a restaurant. This job sucks so I think I’ll quit working altogether and do freelance jobs for pocket cash. No amount of effort has gotten me enough income to move out of my parents basement. I’m too antisocial to move up the corporate chain
Although I haven't been a NEET in years I can relate to this as a lowly wagecuck that hasn't accomplished anything in the 2 years since I've graduated high school. Everyone I knew in high school either has a gf, car, is doing well in school, a social life, and or fucking children (I'm 19 mind you). And even the people I work with has so much going for them it makes me wonder whats the fucking point of it all. I'm a fucking joke of a person to others and especially other females. I mean, what fucking adult doesn't have a car, or at least a career ahead of them when they graduate school? There's foids at my workplace that are juniors in high school and they have their own car. Meanwhile while I was in high school I was trying to figure out what I was going to eat for the day.

Back on topic, I still reminisce about high school almost daily, and how things could have, should have been. If only I was a bit taller, if I wasn't so afraid of talking to people, and what if I wasn't picked on so heavily? I'm a complete waste of skin and air, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Over.

You aren’t in a bad place for 19 tbh. And the people ur comparing yourself are in the top 10%. I’ve been working minimum wage jobs and I’m almost 25 now. I still can’t afford to live on my own. The Incel life is so fucked

It is truly over. Even running NEET game will not make us happy.

It’s over.
This
This hits hard. I was NEET from age 22-25. I'm haunted by the memories I never had.
Love the poignancy of how you put this.

Last edited:
NEEThood is bliss. If you start getting jealous of wagecucks or wonder what it would be like to wagecuck, remember high school. How you had to sit in some prison 6-8 hours a day while you had to watch Chad get handed the world on a platter. Imagine that, and instead of the consequence of not showing up being getting yelled at by your family, it's being homeless and starving on the street.

There is no reason at all to choose wagecuckoldry over NEEThood as an incel. It's not like anyone cares. The only reason they give incels NEETbux is because there are a lot more disabled normies, Chads, and foids getting it, and the bureaucracy is too bloated to notice some tiny fraction of the taxpayers' money getting spent on subhuman genetic trash.