Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel gives a perfect geomaxxing analogy

Oldcel? Looks more like oldchad

It’s the demand that changed.

It’s the demand that changed.
Scarcity of choice.

You have one vendor you can choose from instead of hundreds.

this isnt an oldcel, australians in the outer suburbs look like this in their twenties due to meth and smokos

Scarcity of choice.

You have one vendor you can choose from instead of hundreds.
If noodles who will leave you once they've drained all of the money and resources they can get out of you are the scarcity in demand then just lol

Last edited:
I hope this will be true for me in Philippines

If not I might just not survive the disappointment. Is there even a point of going on when you are a 30+ unwanted oldcel when even SEA noodles reject you. That shit will be too brutal, it will be the end of me. I will post pictures of my surgery when I get there.

If noodles who will leave you once they've drained all of the money and resources they can get out of you are the scarcity in demand then just lol
Betabuxxing is a choice you know.

You can just not betabuxx. She will probably leave but oh well.

The only thing I will betabuxx for a noodle is my house, but she has to work or gtfo.

If seamaxxing/geomaxxing/locationmaxxing would work, this forum would be plastered with success stories. It isn't because it doesn't work.

No idea what you mean by "scarcity in demand".

What I'm referring to when I say scarcity in choice is that there are about 5 white males in Vientiane, which is way below demand.
This makes even the most subhuman whites valuable in the sexual marketplace.

I'm talking about one night stands with gooks not LTRs with noodles anyhow.

If seamaxxing/geomaxxing/locationmaxxing would work, this forum would be plastered with success stories. It isn't because it doesn't work.
Where are those that have tried and failed then?

No it's because 99% of retards here are fakecels who do not have to go to another country to ascend

Nobody tries because this forum is the epitome of talking the talk but not walking the walk
Not me

I will finally do it

I shall put this theory to a test once and for all. If I can ascend there so can anyone.

Not me

I will finally do it

I shall put this theory to a test once and for all. If I can ascend there so can anyone.
I might try this Summer as well, wish you good luck, but I still think this board is a lot about the talk while not actually trying.

I might try this Summer as well, wish you good luck, but I still think this board is a lot about the talk while not actually trying.
I have been trying to do it ever since I joined this forum but I gave up and started rotting but now I am almost 30 I am 29 years old virgin its over I cant go on like this time to do something either ascend or kill myself but fuck living in this world like this I cant do it I cant

I am going to live in Philippines for 2 years

they got banned thats why... but its work

That’s what I call commitment, I’m just going to try a vacation
I want to live there forever but in order to do that I would have to find a way to earn at least 700$ a month 100% online.

they got banned thats why... but its work
Can you show me threads where they said they ascended? I can remember just one, and I can’t remember a single report of a failure (which is why I think most people don’t actually act)

I want to live there forever but in order to do that I would have to find a way to earn at least 700$ a month 100% online.
Shit, I'm just hoping for a few girls I can fuck raw, and maybe some backpacking, but backpacking will be hard due to all the western tourists fucking each other and mogging me

Can you show me threads where they said they ascended? I can remember just one, and I can’t remember a single report of a failure (which is why I think most people don’t actually act)
itsover thread, dude slay like 10+ and knocked up 3, it posted by 13k. i guess thats the most well known one

geomaxxing is a massive cope
especially now that normies are doing it
it's gonna raise hoeflation in those countries