Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel gets Asian female...

Not really the land of dreams that guys make it out to be in terms of getting women.

@itsOVER what did the girls over there say to you when you bought them a $ 2,00 ice cream?

Lol what a waste of money. He could have easily gotten someone better looking and for cheaper if he kept looking around. He probably fell for a tourist trap slut.

GOD WATCHING THIS SHIT IS INGFURIATING. Just finished watching it and want to slap both of these fools. The guy for being such a betabux and the girl for being such a slut.

I bet he hasn't even fucked yet too and why does she complain about him not having money I bet she still lives in a fucking stick hut.

@itsOVER what did the girls over there say to you when you bought them a $ 2,00 ice cream?

No one ever had any problem with it.

Not gonna watch the video but I suspect this guy got his 'girlfriend' from a bar. Plus there looks about a 30 year age gap...wtf did he expect?

THIS.

is why I posted this video...aint no such thing as incel paradise! The odds of finding a AF that isnt trying to save her family is zero. Japan might be better because they aren't trying to escape.

No one ever had any problem with it.

Not gonna watch the video but I suspect this guy got his 'girlfriend' from a bar. Plus there looks about a 30 year age gap...wtf did he expect?

It was supposedly a karaoke bar, but rumours suggest it was actually a blowjob bar lel.

THIS.

is why I posted this video...aint no such thing as incel paradise! The odds of finding a AF that isnt trying to save her family is zero. Japan might be better because they aren't trying to escape.
It's naive to think there's a safe haven for incels in the age of social media. But I will wager that going to Thailand as a young man is a complete different experience from going as an old guy. It's more likely you'll find something genuine in your 20s than 40s. As you age opportunities for love and career are not the same. That's why I also say it's a pity that we ended up on here. Things will just get more difficult from now on, especially for us oldcels approaching our 30s.

THIS.

Nobody cares about your shitty western 'paradise' buddy boyo.