Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcel explains the futility of trying to escape your genetic prison

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★

Gymceling is no longer valuable since everyone does it. Even steroid use will soon become the norm. Far into the future, even surgerymaxxing will become the norm.

Last edited:
Oldcels are always very very sympathetic. I always wonder if they discovered the blackpill themselves before the internet or if they only saw the light that clearly now. Somehow we all just grasp what we always knew when we get blackpilled.

Oldcels are always very very sympathetic. I always wonder if they discovered the blackpill themselves before the internet or if they only saw the light that clearly now. Somehow we all just grasp what we always knew when we get blackpilled.

Black pilled oldcels managed to escape their bluepilled indoctrination.Being blue pilled 30 or 40 years ago was fine since society functioned more in accordance with the blue pill. Millenials and Zoomers are currently living in a transitional period where reality is now contradicting blue pilled ideas that society still upholds. That’s why eveything is so dysfunctional. The next generation will have it easier since black pill will be the norm and there will be no cognitive dissonance.

I'm not watching this for 15 minutes... so, three dots > open transcript > speed read.

Yeah... for what it's worth I started lifting more than 15 years ago when most guys weren't and no foids ever gave a shit so I'm not really connecting to his story.

:feelsbadman:

What a sad man.

Only escape is a bullet to the brain

Somedays ago I was thinking about inceldom and I realized how ridiculous this is.