Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oldcel cuts off foid he meets through online dating

• Thread starter NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL
  • Start date
NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★

Oldcel chad finally understands how it feels to be inkie

Who cares she was being ''aggressive'' and talked about herself too much :feelsseriously:

Just creampie her holes with your penis, that's the ONLY thing that matters :lasereyes:

This is basically PUA shit.

Who cares she was being ''aggressive'' and talked about herself too much :feelsseriously:

Just creampie her holes with your penis, that's the ONLY thing that matters :lasereyes:
He’s goddamn faggot

She was an uggo probably. Is it volcel? I swear some of you here would scream volcel if peeps have never dug a little hole in the ground and fucked it. (I did).

What the fuck is don juan discussion and why does that website looks like this website

What's the point of trying to date foids when you're that old. Yikes. You should know how and when to give up.

What's the point of trying to date foids when you're that old. Yikes. You should know how and when to give up
he doesn't sound like an incel
he's probably divorced or just didn't want to get married, no reason to give up

Tbf dating at that age is gross
wym ? 41 yo foids are still fuckable, and the older you get the more you're ok with fucking older women
pretty sure retired people fuck a lot

wym ? 41 yo foids are still fuckable, and the older you get the more you're ok with fucking older women
pretty sure retired people fuck a lot
I'd rather give up everything once i hit 25(in Aug).

I'd rather give up everything once i hit 25(in Aug).
brocel you can get enough slays at 25 if youre like decent appealmaxxed normie

this kind style slays the most you still got chance before its all over

What's the point of trying to date foids when you're that old. Yikes. You should know how and when to give up.
yeah, its game over at that point. id take up birdwatching and model ship building perhaps

She just wanted a free meal

What the fuck is don juan discussion and why does that website looks like this website
Many forums are made with XenForo, the same software thats used for this site

His mistake is even considERing a foid older than early 20s. There's no value in a foid past a certain age. The only valuable foids are 22 and under. 99% of foids 23-30 are just useful purely as popping out offspring because they're too slutty or eventually too old to even be girlfriends. 31+ is too old for absolutely anything.