Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel at PUA seminar gets brutally rejected LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
Just LOOOOOLLL

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just look at the arrogance of these two average foids. They dont even treat him like a human being. more like an amusement to made fun of

PUA seminar = jester school

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just look at the arrogance of these two average foids. They dont even treat him like a human being. more like an amusement to made fun of

Jfl at this. First thing I noticed. The fakeness of that entire interaction put me in a state of disbelief

As you youngcels say, not even one frame.

PUA seminar: hire foids to act as though they like your clients. PUAs should be executed.
As you youngcels say, not even one frame.
Are you a Eurocel?

I don't get it. It looks staged. Was it a drill or something?

I don't get it. It looks staged. Was it a drill or something?
Yeah it looks like a drill to practice. This is not a set out in the wild. Those girls were there as props to teach the students

anyone notice The old guy is balding bad on

wtf is pua seminar. his only issue he looks bad

So many baldies, curries and gooks got scammed out of thousands of dollars by these conartists :feelskek:

A lot of Michael Angelosteins got mad rich duping these idiots, JFL. Good thing I never spent a dime on this redpill non sense.

They immediatly start looking at each other, similar to my experiences when I am approaching.
I really really hate women

"Fakecel if not approaching, bro !"

Last edited:
PUA seminar: hire foids to act as though they like your clients. PUAs should be executed.

Are you a Eurocel?
Dude.. your signature.. Has the FBI kicked down your door yet?

why even try if youre not good looking

pua us funny to watch