Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Oldcel ascends and then dumps his gf after finding out she's a whore

Based. That’s what all whores are there for. Pump and then dump the whores.

Good for him he was able to find value in himself despite being 25 yo incel. But this decision will cost him dearly. Where's he going to find a virgin or 1-2 laycount foid at this age? He's screwed.

Good for him he was able to find value in himself despite being 25 yo incel. But this decision will cost him dearly. Where's he going to find a virgin or 1-2 laycount foid at this age? He's screwed.
At 25 he's still young enough to date jbs so he might have a chance.

i bet a lot of normies are like this, they can't really stand to be around modern whores for very long, so they do short serial relationships once they are able to get laid, or while they are able to get laid

they would never admit it in public, because that would be pushback against the current order, and quite literally everyone would attack them immediately, but it's what they believe deep down

"She belongs to the streets"

Finally a non-cucked redditor. Every non-virgin whore deserves to be pumped and dumped.

Dating a 30 year old at 25 isn't ascension.

Damm he's being roasted in the comments by angry soys.

25, incel, and he dumped her? C'mon, 8 dudes isn't even a lot by modern standards.

This smells like a LARP

I despise sluts but 8 guys at 30 years old isn't too bad compared to a lot of today's women.

It's always based when a man acts true to himself rather than as a slave to the order that oppresses him.

I dont think sub8 males realize they are in no position to have "feelings" about a foid who very reluctantly settled with them. He should be beating her with a crowbar instead of crying on reddit

At 25 he's still young enough to date jbs so he might have a chance.
If he had the looks necessary to "date jbs" he wouldn't be an incel "ascending" with an old used-up whore in the first place man

well 8 bodycount by 30 is basically virgin in 2020

I love it when whores get dumped.

She has not been with 8 dudes. She has been fucked by 8 dudes. It's different.

cuck trait ngl.
Not Dogging on him. But he legitimately doesn't care if a girl has slept around with a lot of men

Its odd
She has not been with 8 dudes. She has been fucked by 8 dudes. It's different.
If a girl has been with a guy, chances are she fucked him.

Damm he's being roasted in the comments by angry soys.
And he's giving them based and calm responses while the soys are seething
Redditsoy2

The comments are hilarious and the people posting about how bad this guy is explains why the Western world is in the position that it’s in.

Not Dogging on him. But he legitimately doesn't care if a girl has slept around with a lot of men

I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping a whore, but 8 at 30 is pretty bad. It's common and on the lower side relative to the times that we live in, but it is bad.

I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping a whore, but 8 at 30 is pretty bad. It's common and on the lower side relative to the times that we live in, but it is bad.
The fact tbat is common shows exactly what's wrong with human society.

The comments are hilarious and the people posting about how bad this guy is explains why the Western world is in the position that it’s in.
Exactly lmfao. 8 mean by 30 would have a whore shunned by the entire community 2 century's ago.

This is a cope, if an oldcel 30+ above has wealth, they can statusmax to get JB easy