Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old Women Complaining They Can't Get Dates Because Their Men Were Sent to Vietnam

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When I went to the dances, the older women were saying how it was hard to get dates, because many men they knew were sent to Vietnam. Many did not return. Thanks President Nixon.

i was in vietnam

Grieving women are the horniest

Only women could take a problem that only affects men, and destroys those mens lives, and somehow make it about women being the victim because they cant get a fucking date.

Women are not even humans. Imagine complaining about some country getting genocided, not because you thought it was immoral or cruel, but because now that the people are dead no one from there can buy you dinner and take you on a date.

Everything with them is ME ME ME MY LIFE MY PROBLEMS ME ME ME ME

NOTHING MATTERS TO THEM IF IT DOESNT DIRECTLY AFFECT THEM. THEY HAVE NO MORALS, NO SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG, THEY ONLY WANT THINGS FOR THEMSELVES AT THE COST OF EVERYONE ELSE AND IM SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MORE EMPATHETIC GENDER?!??!? THAT THEY HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED AND THEY DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT!?!?!?
:feelsree:

Vietnam, undefeated! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

reminds me of mary jane rottencrotch and the great homecoming fuck fantasy

i was in vietnam
Bullshit
full

When I went to the dances, the older women were saying how it was hard to get dates, because many men they knew were sent to Vietnam. Many did not return. Thanks President Nixon.
:feelsclown:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: imagine being a literal cuck sent to die in a war leaving your gf/wife alone to fuck other guys

Problem for men: I might die in a war
Problem for f*ids: I can’t find as many Chads as before