Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel old women and young women are the same

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
That old lady that is really nice to you is exactly the same as that insufferable stacy cunt that enjoys seeing you suffer. It is only when a cunt is old and close to death that she thinks "Oh! I will die soon. I better be super nice to people now so I don't burn in Hell for all eternity". All those nice grandmas enjoyed humiliating incels when they were young.

Sky high iq. IK this to be a fact because if you upset one they revert to that young foid sort of bitchy attitude.

AWALT is legit.

they probably curse whenever they see a ugly man. water is wet.

I’ve been treated just as badly by old women as I have by young. They only pretend to be nice when they need your help.

Old women are nice because they have nothing to offer --- their looks are gone, they're frail & weak, and they're infertile. They need as many people as possible by their side, because the only thing they have to offer is niceness. Holes are rarely nice out of the kindness of their heart.
Stacies in their prime have a plethora of choices and know it -- they can afford to be bitchy because they'll know that there's some idiot out there who will worship them. For Stacies, it's only a matter of choosing her votary.

The Stacies of today will be tomorrow's Grandmas, obviously. With Holes avoiding children and divorcing more than ever, there is going to be far more lonely old women in the future than our present time. I'd be interested to see how that turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back