Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Old White Bitches Now Wanting To Be "Cool Wine Aunts" Fucking Chads On Vacations

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
oNiR3E3.jpg

V3gbuEY.png

I wanna fuck her cool wine pussy

*Get drunk off wine coolers
*Shit post on twitter about being lonely
*Then cope post about how dogs/cats are better than people or how kids are bad
*Get venmo'd from cucks occasionally

Deep down it eats at them that they never had children or a LTR . I love the way karma comes around on them.:feelskek:

Deep down it eats at them that they never had children or a LTR . I love the way karma comes around on them.:feelskek:

Both women and men would be happier with enforced monogamy and relationships with their matches. Many marriages of our grandparents might be bad or might have been bad ... but it's still better than men being incel while women get mentally destroyed by competing with 20 other women for the same Chad.

Agreed, cope like MGTOW saying they don't want foids then making tons of video topics about them.

i have an aunt like this. she's a fucking bitch

Tbh. Plus “muh travel” and “muh ethnic restaurants”. Wow, you’re a blob of soulless consumerism and narcissism, I’m so impressed.

Tbh. Plus “muh travel” and “muh ethnic restaurants”. Wow, you’re a blob of soulless consumerism and narcissism, I’m so impressed.
All her pictures are stupid filter selfies and none of the trip. Each picture has a pseduo intellectual caption on it. "Look how cultured I am, TEEHEE"

I'll have sex with someone like that.

I love it when they cope like this.

“I-I don’t want children.”

2f7.jpg

The fuck is a cool wine aunt?

>being le mgtow man smoke cigars is cool, got a motorcycle dont need no womyn
>every unmarried female over 29 is a used up old roastie who's going to ER because she doesn't have kids

Mgtow cope too hard.

good example of how degeneracy is dysgenic and ultimately society destroying, because of social and economic liberalism developed countries have to import third worlders in massive numbers cause everyone is too hedonistic to settle down and pop out a few kids. I have cousins like this and they're bitter old hags and their lives have ultimately meant nothing.

Those are the wine aunts that kicked out that SORRYcel out of that hostel. TEEhee. only chads can see me at this hostel. What made it worse is he kept saying sorry.

Filthy fucking whores deserve to be shackled to the cooker