Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old White Bitches Always Saying "Excuse Me"

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Why do these lame old whores walking past me say "excuse me" even when I'm over four feet away from them in a business establishment? Is that the white american whore way of wanting to start shit with me?

Why do these lame old whores walking past me say "excuse me" even when I'm over four feet away from them in a business establishment? Is that the white american whore way of wanting to start shit with me?
they want attention and too make fun of you and feel better about them self

They don’t even say it in a courteous way. Like they just despise your presence, so they need to embarrass and mog you socially. Old and middle aged white men do this too.
Like just fucking go why do you need to announce yourself and make room for you and your ego.

They don’t even say it in a courteous way. Like they just despise your presence, so they need to embarrass and mog you socially. Old and middle aged white men do this too.
Like just fucking go why do you need to announce yourself and make room for you and your ego.

i couldnt figure out how to word this but this is perfect

"Why do the people in the country I invaded act a certain way"

Go home nigger.

I have that nasty habit mainly because I work in a kitchen and I have to be around a bunch of little retards running around so yes I can see that being a habit people take on I don't think they're trying to be intentionally annoying yet old white women really do piss me off I think it's just too alert you to stay away from them which is fine I just don't want to deal with them other than that

I just say “you’re more than excused” and it usually shuts them up.

I basically ignore everything unless I'm at work. Fuck em who cares lol