Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old video : Pony kid bullied by normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5zNOttbEo0

This is an old story , This guy is a poorcel and disabledcel and his cope is watching mlp shit , You can see how they make him cry at the ending of the video , This story is dont end here , A fatso youtuber has taken advantage of this fellow brocel to grow in youtube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPmpxo5Mybg

His reputation is likely ruined and he lives in a big city , The bullying will never end for this poor fella , His shitty family make him work , he is going blind and is not studying.

Normalfags are fucking scum.

Nunca comenzó por deformedcels

RIP this kid man.
I am glad he has a cope though

probably the most famous story about a child getting bullied over MLP is this guy (link below)
he attempted suicide at 11 after getting bullied for liking MLP, he survived (and lives to this day, recently there was some fundraiser for a new van to transport him or something), but he was left severely (idk to what extent exactly, but he has to use a wheelchair) disabled, it was all over news a few years ago
there were more cases of boys committing or attempting suicide after getting bullied by normies, you can easily google it
what makes these cases shocking is that these were usually/always young children, like early teens at most, literally the target demographic of the show :lul: normies will literally bully you for liking a show made for you (or at least with you in mind) :feelsUnreal:
8KR3Tku

this is a page from the 2009 Friendship is Magic "show bible" which specifies the primary target as "girls 6-11" (so early teens are fine) and "boys" as secondary target
not that bullying people into suicide over liking an innocent show was fine if the fan was outside the target audience :feelskek: but the fact that normies will bully you for doing something completely ordinary, not even outside the norm makes it double silly (I wouldn't say evil, because it's as evil as it gets, the silly reasoning is merely a cherry on top) :feelsseriously:

Poor kid. Bloatmaxxing normiescum leech :feelsmage:

Real tough guys picking on that kid. Probably a bunch of Mexican midgets

Real tough guys picking on that kid. Probably a bunch of Mexican midgets

Yeah typical normalfag behaviour , He probably did it to try to impress the foid at the start of the video

Yeah typical normalfag behaviour , He probably did it to try to impress the foid at the start of the video

I can't believe anyone would think it make them look tough. I never got into it, but MLP is basically kinda like the new Powerpuff Girls(Which I liked as a kid).

Normies are fucking scum

I can't believe anyone would think it make them look tough. I never got into it, but MLP is basically kinda like the new Powerpuff Girls(Which I liked as a kid).

Normies are fucking scum

Foids are sadistic sluts , She probably enjoyed the bullying.

I don't wanna say he deserved it, but I mean, come on, look at him. He should've known full well what was gonna happen. If you're gonna try to pull that low inhib shit off, you better be prepared to not give a shit what other people think about you.

I don't wanna say he deserved it, but I mean, come on, look at him. He should've known full well what was gonna happen. If you're gonna try to pull that low inhib shit off, you better be prepared to not give a shit what other people think about you.

View attachment 471152

Yeah but look at him , He is like a third world version of advocatefaggot :feelsaww:

Also he doest even know how to read :cryfeels:

over for him

at least he has straight hair...

If he had just waited, becoming a my little pony is coming back in style.

I hate people who mock disabled people. Lowest of the low scum.

Normies must suffer

Some crazy shit happens in poorer areas of Latin American countries. I hope that kid stays safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back