Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old video of Ubisoft Devs reading Mean Tweets.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
I remember this making me howl back in the day. It's still funny af imo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDUiAIjYfJY

Best tweets written out:

"Far Cry 4 is fucking garbage. This game fucking sucks."

"that game trash, that dirt racing shit garbage fools."

"I never buy Ubisoft games because your games are badly optimized. I pirate that garbage and laugh at its shitness. What the fuck are you gonna do?"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: High IQ, bet this guy watches MST3K or some shit.

"I had dinner with Yves Guillemont and I can confirm he is 3 feet, 6 inches tall" :feelskek::feelskek:

"Hey dude, loving my pirated copy of FarCry 4. Shit game but I just like stealing" LOL

I also like how they have nothing in return, only the stupid fake kindness shit.
They also never change shit upon receiving criticism.

Laugh off

i dont play vidya anymore but shit just reminded me of a time when I could laugh at this shit.
Sorry for shit thread.

yes lol. I remember they showed this during E3 and I was fucking dying. Self Awareness was zero.
This was supposed to be hurtful and meant to expose the people making these tweets or something but it turned out to be hilarious.

I stopped enjoying most copes now. I just wageslave, come home, my 4 h of free time rush by like I'm on coke and then I am in bed.
How the fuck are normalfags ok with this?
I sit inside all day, the sun is rising and setting while I stare at a computer screen.
The entire day is wasted, nothing has been achieved.
Its torture.

I stopped enjoying most copes now.

Lifefuel for me. When you don't burn yourself out on copes in teenage years like overplaying video games you can enjoy it more when you are older.

I just wageslave, come home, my 4 h of free time rush by like I'm on coke and then I am in bed.

4 hours free time is brutal

Even if they don't have a gf normies are always socializing and being around others.
I'm convinced it's the solitary confinement around people they can't relate to and not so much the threat of rape that makes normies terrified of going to prison.

Despite what they may tell you normies are the farthest things from lone wolfs or being able to be on their own.

I sit inside all day, the sun is rising and setting while I stare at a computer screen.
The entire day is wasted, nothing has been achieved.
Its torture.

We still live in the best time of copes like the internet where you can spend all day looking up new things and watching new videos.
Previous generations of incels didn't have that.

Lifefuel for me. When you don't burn yourself out on copes in teenage years like overplaying video games you can enjoy it more when you are older.

4 hours free time is brutal

Even if they don't have a gf normies are always socializing and being around others.
I'm convinced it's the solitary confinement around people they can't relate to and not so much the threat of rape that makes normies terrified of going to prison.

Despite what they may tell you normies are the farthest things from lone wolfs or being able to be on their own.

We still live in the best time of copes like the internet where you can spend all day looking up new things and watching new videos.
Previous generations of incels didn't have that.

yes, just this morning my little brother was talking to my mom.
He was talking about one of his friends. They guy works a weird shift, from late afternoon to late at night.
The problem he said, was that the guy basically just comes home, plays videogames alone because all his friends are sleeping already, then goes to bed and shows up at work next afternoon.

So the problem is that he can not see his friends after work and just plays vidya alone before going to bed.

But that has been my life since the beginning. Even before I had a computer, I just sat inside all day and read books and comics.

I think that even as incels we tend to underestimate just how truly terrified normalfags are of being alone, of being socially cut-off.
Their lifes depend on it.
This also then adds support to the question why normies tend to isolate isolated people even more. Isolation is so tremendously unnatural to them that
a quiet person is like a fucking leper to them.

He was talking about one of his friends. They guy works a weird shift, from late afternoon to late at night.
The problem he said, was that the guy basically just comes home, plays videogames alone because all his friends are sleeping already, then goes to bed and shows up at work next afternoon.
You see I just cannot relate to the underlined.

So the problem is that he can not see his friends after work and just plays vidya alone before going to bed.
Friends don't exist if you are an incel tbh

But that has been my life since the beginning. Even before I had a computer, I just sat inside all day and read books and comics.

Short lived copes before the times of widespread internet access. Internet is one of the best copes tbh
Unfortunately society is trying to take that away from incels in order for them to be more productive

I think that even as incels we tend to underestimate just how truly terrified normalfags are of being alone, of being socially cut-off.

And here is the biggest thing: it's even the regular normie males that are more socialized than we are despite their problems or them claiming to be a lone wolf.
Not even normie males that have fallen on hard times can relate to what we are going through unless they are older and have lost most of their SMV.

This also then adds support to the question why normies tend to isolate isolated people even more. Isolation is so tremendously unnatural to them that
Imo it's a vicious cycle and normie see normie do essentially.

It's probably the case that enough time being alone sort of numbs the pain of isolation. I remember that I used to desire to talk to people irl, now I don't at all, haven't for years. I'm absolutely certain that most people would lose their minds if they lived my life. That isn't to say how strong I am, or how much better I am, or really anything like that. Actually the opposite, I think so much time in my room has fucked my brain beyond repair.

It's probably the case that enough time being alone sort of numbs the pain of isolation. I remember that I used to desire to talk to people irl, now I don't at all, haven't for years. I'm absolutely certain that most people would lose their minds if they lived my life. That isn't to say how strong I am, or how much better I am, or really anything like that. Actually the opposite, I think so much time in my room has fucked my brain beyond repair.

Yes, since its been basically my entire life now that I've have lived in isolation, I have lost all desire for social contact.
It's just exhausting, there is no pleasure in that. It just feels like I am wasting time.
I hate having obligations towards other people.
I dont want to be called up, I dont want to receive text messages and shit.
I just want to be alone until the end.

I know this is highly abnormal but my brain has just accepted it, I cant snap out of it.

I get what you are saying. We are not stronger, just like a shark is not "stronger" than a tiger. We have just adapted to isolation and social interaction is now painful to us.
For normies its the opposite.
They get suicidal if they dont have a social network to fall back onto, to vent frustration, to relieve stress etc...

For us its the opposite, we cope by withdrawing and working through shit alone. But we are not stronger.

still, I like the idea of switching bodies with a normie, or having one live life as I live it for a while you know?
Just to see how he would react lol

"and now, what are we doing now? We're just gonna sit here and browse the internet for 12 hours on a saturday?"
"ye."

he would probably leave after 2 hours and go the cinema or some shit.

Yes, since its been basically my entire life now that I've have lived in isolation, I have lost all desire for social contact.
It's just exhausting, there is no pleasure in that. It just feels like I am wasting time.
I hate having obligations towards other people.
I dont want to be called up, I dont want to receive text messages and shit.
I just want to be alone until the end.
Phone calls make me nervous, and they feel exhausting tbh. Even people sending me DMs on this forum gives me anxiety. I wouldn't be able to live the life of a normie as I am now, I'm just too adapted to being in my room. It hurts so much to try and change that it's not even worth bothering to try, as there would be no reward for doing so. My isolation is so bad that sunlight stings my eyes, it's like my eyes just don't adjust to the light, or I'm at least not used to seeing it. Either way I can't tolerate it, isolation actually gave me photophobia jfl.
For normies its the opposite.
They get suicidal if they dont have a social network to fall back onto, to vent frustration, to relieve stress etc...

For us its the opposite, we cope by withdrawing and working through shit alone. But we are not stronger.
It would be easier if I could be like normies. It must be far easier to function if socialization actually brings you comfort instead of pain.
"and now, what are we doing now? We're just gonna sit here and browse the internet for 12 hours on a saturday?"
"ye."

he would probably leave after 2 hours and go the cinema or some shit.
Normies have a very low tolerance for boredom, it's like they need to be constantly stimulated.

You see I just cannot relate to the underlined.

Friends don't exist if you are an incel tbh

Short lived copes before the times of widespread internet access. Internet is one of the best copes tbh
Unfortunately society is trying to take that away from incels in order for them to be more productive

And here is the biggest thing: it's even the regular normie males that are more socialized than we are despite their problems or them claiming to be a lone wolf.
Not even normie males that have fallen on hard times can relate to what we are going through unless they are older and have lost most of their SMV.

Imo it's a vicious cycle and normie see normie do essentially.

I like how you pick apart my posts an adress things individually. very nice :feelsokman:

I worked in a nursing home a for a few months.
It's pure speculation but I think that a lot of the wisdom that society attributes to old people stems from the fact that the elderly (at least old men) are blackpilled out of necessity. Their friends are dying, nobody wants to hang out with them, they are deadweight.
They have done their designated part and now they are useless, they have been reduced to an afterthought that is now supposed to fade into oblivion without making a nuisance.

From their point of view, they just got exploited, their entire life was one big sham. Of the promises that motivated them through their journey, almost none have been fulfilled.
Their kids and grandkids dont visit them unless they need money, nothing works in their favour. They got tricked.

So they just look at life and think "fuck, what a rodeo, it's all just a big shit show of lying scumbags trying to one-up each other"
And so they become bitter.

In a way we are blessed in the sense that we are gaining these insights now, in our teens, 20s and 30s. We are massively ahead of the curve.
We skipped right to disillusionment, there was no shakespearean 5 part drama, no climax, no decline - nothing.
We are the end of the road.
We are the omega in "the alpha and the omega."

So why even try? It's relaxing at times. My parents often critique how easy going I am about certain things but I just see no point in worrying.
I know my options are limited.
My looks turn every venture into a sisyphean struggle anyways. I would have to fight for and defend every single inch of progress I make.
So why try?

I could relate to some of the old men in the nursing home and they could sense that too. We would talk.
Thats the real lesson of the elderly. It's not the knowledge on this or that, its the fact that excessive strive is really a pointless endeavour.
It's pure desperation.
In reality, its best to just take what you get and leave the rest.

View: https://youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs?t=312

Last edited:
I like how you pick apart my posts an adress things individually. very nice :feelsokman:
I like addressing things in an orderly way so no point gets lost in the stream of words.

I worked in a nursing home a for a few months.
It's pure speculation but I think that a lot of the wisdom that society attributes to old people stems from the fact that the elderly (at least old men) are blackpilled out of necessity. Their friends are dying, nobody wants to hang out with them, they are deadweight.
They have done their designated part and now they are useless, they have been reduced to an afterthought that is now supposed to fade into oblivion without making a nuisance.

From their point of view, they just got exploited, their entire life was one big sham. Of the promises that motivated them through their journey, almost none have been fulfilled.
Their kids and grandkis dont visit them unless they need money, nothing works in their favour. They got tricked.

So they just look at life and you think "fuck, what a rodeo, it's all just a big shit show of lying scumbags trying to one-up each other"
And so they become bitter.

Most people know this too. They know that cynical old men are pessimistic (realistic) about life because they are old and ugly and cannot afford the joys of life young people and women partake in.

In a way we are blessed in the sense that we are gaining these insights now, in your teens, 20s and 30s. We are massively ahead of the curve.
We skipped right to disillusionment, there was no shakespearean 5 part drama, no climax, no decline - nothing.
We are the end of the road.
We are the omega in "the alpha and omega."

We aren't blessed. We shouldn't be thinking about these things until we are beyond retirement age if at all.
We aren't ahead of the curve. We were never on the curve to start with.
We still had a lot of coping to get through to get to this stage. It didn't come over years but decades.
There have been many like us. At best forgotten with time after they passed away but at worst misrepresented and constantly brought up to be mocked.

So why even try? It's relaxing at times. My parents often critique how easy going I am about certain things but I just see no point in worrying.
I know my options are limited.
My looks turn every venture into a sisyphean struggle anyways. I would have to fight forand defend every single inch if I make progress.
So why try?

I could relate to some of the old men in the nursing home and they could sense that too. We would talk.
Thats the real lesson of the elderly. It's not the knowledge on this or that, its the fact that excessive strife is really a pointless endeavour.
It's pure desperation.
In reality, its best to just take what you get and leave the rest.

View: https://youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs?t=312

Old people are coping too. Nobody really believes in this shit they tell you. They're just mad they can't experience it again themselves.

It's like that meme about how philosophers musta got no hoes

It's extremely obnoxious yet since this is how most people think it becomes true in a self fulfilling prophecy.

Phone calls make me nervous, and they feel exhausting tbh. Even people sending me DMs on this forum gives me anxiety. I wouldn't be able to live the life of a normie as I am now, I'm just too adapted to being in my room. It hurts so much to try and change that it's not even worth bothering to try, as there would be no reward for doing so. My isolation is so bad that sunlight stings my eyes, it's like my eyes just don't adjust to the light, or I'm at least not used to seeing it. Either way I can't tolerate it, isolation actually gave me photophobia jfl.

It would be easier if I could be like normies. It must be far easier to function if socialization actually brings you comfort instead of pain.

Normies have a very low tolerance for boredom, it's like they need to be constantly stimulated.

I can relate to pretty much everything you wrote.
I am 22 now. I am socially stunted to a large degree.
I dont remember people or faces, names. Even after a year in the same classroom.
My brain just does not put much priority on interacting or knowing people.

The anxiety thing and phone calls: I am still dealing with that. Untila few months ago when I started working at my first real job, I could not make or take phonecalls.
I would just let it ring until it stopped ringing.
They would give me shit for it but I was so afraid of picking it up.
And when I picked it up or called someone, I always sounded like a retard. My mind would go blank and I would just be silent until the other person got angry and then I would say something like "Heeeloo?"

I also sometimes am afraid of opening pms on this forum and shit. Or seeing certain people from my past in real life. Like old classmates. I hide behind a corner when it happens. One time I was at the train station and this guy I briefly was in a class with like 5 years ago drove past me on his bicycle. I almost had a heart attack, I swear.

The sunlight thing: Not all the time but sometimes I go outside and my eyes just start tearing because the light is too harsh.

A world where social interaction is actually pleasurable and re-energizing is a complete mindfuck to me. I dont understand that at all.

And the low tolerance for boredom, also relatable. I have normie siblings and during the rare occasions where they didnt get social stimulation and had nothing to do - they went fucking mental. They would just start breaking shit or scream for no reason. My sister put her head on a chair once and started pushing it around very loudly while screaming I AM BORED I AM BOOOORED jfl.

I remember playing far cry 3. Good game. Enjoyed it thoroughly. FC4 was too high end for my shit laptop.

They have wives and children to return to.
I don't think so. Those copes are build by people who know what clicks with that age group. When you are older most anime become cringe fest, cartoons become unwatchable, you are not good at video games anymore and they seem too much of a hassle. Adult experiences change your coping patterns. Even moreso for normfags who get to experience relationships and sex.
I didn't even have that. My mom forced me to study. She hated wasted time. Tv was my only cope, that too only afforded half an hour a day. Now that wouldn't have been a problem if I was social like a normfag. I remember myself just staring at the wall for hours, walking on bed in circles like an autist, or just be lost in my pretend fantasy world.

I don't think so. Those copes are build by people who know what clicks with that age group. When you are older most anime become cringe fest, cartoons become unwatchable, you are not good at video games anymore and they seem too much of a hassle. Adult experiences change your coping patterns. Even moreso for normfags who get to experience relationships and sex.

Cartoons and anime I agree with the idea that they lose their appeal with age.
I was referring more to copes like playing single player videogames on the PC.

Of course that could change but as a short term cope to take a break from anything related to this world it isn't that bad imo