Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old video from 2007, based ricecel gets on Fox News, complains about blacks, gets arrested later for threatening foid neighbor with a hammer

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl this was during the Cho Hsiung Hui days in the mid 2000s. And since then things have only gotten worst for ricecels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK4fjMhGn-I

This guy is beyond based, he should be one of our prophets

Sounds similar to me tbh.

This shit seems like something you would see on the onion tbh.
"you see logically speaking dragons are superiors to humans."

This guy realized it was over and gave no fucks rofl

liberal media WIRED again shitting on Asian guys that may not be mentally sound
@PPEcel how did you read outlets like Vox for so long and stomaching how much white liberals sneer at asian and ethnic males?

Never began for this giga autist. He started a column against Asians, then moved to whites, and then moved to blacks. It's clear he wanted to keep generating controversy until he could get some air time. Lucky for him Fox News exists He's also a furry but I wouldn't be surprised if this is another attempt to generate attention like his VTech or NYU comments. I wonder if he wants controversial media attention because he won't get attention any other way. Honestly reminds me of this site tbh

That guy must be on something or must be trolling.

liberal media WIRED again shitting on Asian guys that may not be mentally sound
@PPEcel how did you read outlets like Vox for so long and stomaching how much white liberals sneer at asian and ethnic males?
mentally ill r/aznid faggots are hilarious and deserve to get shit on.

this guy went on fox news and started talking about dragons?

Vox is actually pretty unreadable these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back