Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old sloppy roastie demands a young handsome billionaire, yes really

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Yeah, she demands her partner to be someone who can work from anywhere. Because she wants a steady income while traveling the world. That is her dream partner. A portable income.

In this video she goes in to detail. Such as having rejected lots of great men on dating sites. Because they had a job where they had to be present. And couldn't do it wherever she wanted to go next. Such as Paris or Hawaii.

And what is she offering the man? Constant bitching and used up roast beef pussy once a month if he's lucky?

Imagine how much cum that whore has processed and still cucks will be chasing that shriveled up pussy. Its over.

How interesting.

In that case I want a 18 year old blonde girl with green eyes, 5'6, slim, perfect small upturned nose, rosy cheeks, full butt and moderately big boobs who is madly in love with me and will be loyal to death and will bring me breakfast every morning in bed and likes the exact same things I do.

I guess not only you can play this game, you old poop roastie.

It's so fucking weird to see a foid film from a car. That is straight up incel shit. Eggman films from his car. This is an example of a volcel Femcel.

this swampdonkey should get itself some cats.

If you haven't fucked her at least once you are not a real man

She has a vagina, she is entitled to whatever she wishes for.

I'll take her. She looks like a baby to me. I'm 55.
If I got her, that would be ascending, not ass-licking.

I'll take her. She looks like a baby to me. I'm 55.
If I got her, that would be ascending, not ass-licking.

If you look at her other material you'll know that she prefers younger men. She wants Christian Grey, the 27 year old billionaire.

"INCELS STANDARDS TOO HIGH"

*goes back to posting ads about dating billionaires*

Also JFL at buying a FARM for a fucking vacation spot. Clueless.

I bet this washed up roastie will still find a cucked guy that will provide exactly the way she wants
meanwhile if I were to say : I'll take anyone! Anyone!
I get radio silence

I bet this washed up roastie will still find a cucked guy that will provide exactly the way she wants

No she wont. Not in this particular case.