Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old School Runescape removes Male and Female options from character creation, adds Body Type A or B and pronouns options

luciolencerr

luciolencerr

silly inkler (discord: luciolencerr)
★★

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, they're retroactively cucking older games now

Trannies ruin everything

This can't be real. Or can it?

and scroll down to find
All aboard the clown world train. Imagine pandering this much to trannies. Shame on Jagex lmao

It's over for RuneScapecels @Ron.Belgrade

muh they can't take away classic games from you

Another jewed game.

DRAGON BALL THE BREAKERS NjMTDYNj15
Ofpz28rj4us91
Sg dragons dogma 2 race and body type   Copy
Pso2ngs type
NGS was the first game that put trannies and removed all genders.

Attachments

• Harvestella-NonBinary-Gender-Option.jpg
    Harvestella-NonBinary-Gender-Option.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28
2 years ago:
Runescape pozzed
you haven't bullied them while you could now enjoy that tranny cock you passive spineless faggot that still play that woke and garbage game your conformism will be your downfall. First their casualize your game and then tranify it.

Used to no life osrs what a sad state to see this game in, god damn trannies have to ruin everything.

I have played for a bit, really enjoy it, but is membership worth it?
You won't be able to progress much without paying, f2p is very limited it's like a trial in FF14

even games that are 15 years old are getting troonified now...

"Body type A or B" if you can't handle the terms male or female I think you're too weak to survive on this earth but hey what do I know?

People are so scared to be normal it's as if they possess a phobia of not having a "quirk"

Anything I could conjure has most likely already been spoken.

I await the fall of society.

Image0

Come to think of it, it would be funny to start calling irl women "body type B" :feelskek:

2 years ago: View attachment 1225550 you haven't bullied them while you could now enjoy that tranny cock you passive spineless faggot that still play that woke and garbage game your conformism will be your downfall. First their casualize your game and then tranify it.
That list is simply the removal of interesting and cool things, removing common sense as well as fun it seems, I don't play runescape.

That’s not old school!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back