Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old school Black Pill on what women think about virgin men

Simp

Simp

Recruit
Never forget how women see incels.

Attachments

• 152130252624.jpg
    152130252624.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 433
  • 512330252624.jpg
    512330252624.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 423
Telling femoids you're a virgin is pretty dumb tbh. Why would you do that?

LOL. these femorrhoids are ruthless.

Like they won't know some ratfaced incel is a virgin LOL
They can't know for sure. Assuming she's not a prostitute and is willing to fuck you, that can by definition happen, so she can't never really know.

They can't know for sure. Assuming she's not a prostitute and is willing to fuck you, that can by definition happen, so she can't never really know.
They know when you're a truecel and not some fakecel.

They know when you're a truecel and not some fakecel.
If you're a truecel by the stricter definition, no female will ever have sex with you outside of prostitution.

This makes me so suicidal. Being a virgin is literally the worst thing in this world, I just want to drop dead

Another reason femoids are nothing but fucking cunt whores. Once they've had chad cock, they're ruined. At that point they're just cum receptacles to be used whether they want it or not.

Nah man, people don't hate male virgins, people only hate virgins who identify as incel and post mean things online.

This is what people unironically believe. They were just waiting for some scapegoat like the fake toronto thing, now they can pretend like women hate male virgins due to our behavior. I keep having to point out how male virgins were hated before "incels" were ever known, as your examples show.

if you're virgin chad they will be willing to take it from you

The blond girl who found the perfect guy but rejected him for being a virgin. I hope that girl ends up old and unable to find any good men.

The blond girl who found the perfect guy but rejected him for being a virgin. I hope that girl ends up old and unable to find any good men.

I hope 20 incels run a train on her.

Yup. Welcome to reality. Women want guys who are more experienced than them...but not too much more experienced.

These are the same cunts babbling on about how being a virgin is perfectely okay and nothing to be ashamed of.

You really think they would turn down a 9/10 chad who claimed he was a virgin?

It is obvious when they think of a virgin man they associate an ugly and ugly man.

If the virgin in question is a thirteen-year-old chad with the look of Shawn Mendes it would be seen as a fetish, and they would do anything to fuck him.

Femloids being virgins ( as if) is completely fine tho, this shits dont know what they want personality? Means your never be enough you need to be this AND THAT , looks? Either above average or you bring M or S along, virgin? Nah i need a dominant asshole, for me its fine im an innocent bitch everyone wants, their entitlement makes me wanna puke 99x in a row over them , OPT THE FUCK OUT GUYS we aint there to play games anymore

Honestcel.

Yet despite this dumbass blue pillers say that you should date women your own age, and not go after younger ones because it's creepy.

Forgetting that almost no woman in her 20s wants a virgin.

Honestcel.

Yet despite this dumbass blue pillers say that you should date women your own age, and not go after younger ones because it's creepy.

Forgetting that almost no woman in her 20s wants a virgin.

Youll find someone, that someone just isnt her tee hee

they only hate virgins because they are presumed to be ugly neckbeard incels