Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old roastie boss gatekeeping 20 yo foids from a newly hired man

Agecucks should die

Grannies keep seething:smonk:.

Stupid LARP shit. Also boomers dipping down to younger women caused more incel problems and misery

Also boomers dipping down to younger women caused more incel problems and misery
It literally changes nothing if you're already having sex or not getting any at all. Some foids just naturally prefer older men.

Some old dude banging a toilet your age doesn't alter your fate, you were never in the game to begin with.

It literally changes nothing if you're already having sex or not getting any at all. Some foids just naturally prefer older men.

Some old dude banging a toilet your age doesn't alter your fate, you were never in the game to begin with.
No, but it takes away a foid from a normie who potentially could have taken her, but is now another incel thanks to him.

Surely you must see that

No, but it takes away a foid from a normie who potentially could have taken her, but is now another incel thanks to him.

Again, nothing is being lost there since a young normie male has a larger pool of toilets to pick from than an older guy dating a toilet younger than him. Foids willing to date older men are a minority.

if she's choosing a guy older than her over an age peer male, age peer male was never in the running to begin with.
Surely you must see that
It's irrelevant, since normie sexhavers are still having normie sex. An older guy getting lucky changes absolutely nothing. It's a never ending cycle of young men getting older and having opportunities to date younger toilets.

Richard coper fan larp tbh.
"Omg guys this young 20 year old woman wants to be with a old bald fat fuck like me!!! I bet she can detect my masculine alpha male energy!!! But this old post wall woman is seething seeing me a younger woman!!! Haha buy stocks in cat food companies guys haha!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Nigger no one is falling for this cope

Surely you must see that
You know she might be using old guy for his money, cuck betabuxxing him

Last edited:
You inkwells don't understand, he's a pedophile if he dates any woman who isn't 100 years old and lying on her death bed! :soy:

Currywhore detected

I can imagine 9 foids speaking and that one diversity hire with curry accent making shit up about how hard her job is
Jfl australian roasties fk right from 14 and this currywhore is probably seething at the rampant jungle like hookup scene in her work and is actively trying to cockblock normies and chads with this legislation lmao

Not reading that literal tome but the title is enough to piss me off. Fucking jealous whores cockblocking a man and threatening his job. That shit is not legal. I am not even clicking on the link because I know the comments will just be bluepilled redditors telling him he is a creep and pedo for even thinking about 20 year olds at his age. But if it were a 40 year old woman wanting to hook up with a 20 year old and a guy was blocking her, they'd be on the woman's side. Fucked up world makes me rage...

brocel really thinking that my low IQ mind can read all of that
tldr pls

Im not reading all that ngl

Its prob LARP

LARP. Men of my generation are not writing so much text about relationship. All this story can be placed into 1-2 paragraphs.

Jfl at cucks telling him that romance at work or hooking up with a younger female is le bad :lul:
Lol. That idiot should have said nothing, and that's it's invasion of his 4a

Dumbass letting some bitter old hag cockblock him. Typical bluepilled reddit dipshit.

Richard coper fan larp tbh.
"Omg guys this young 20 year old woman wants to be with a old bald fat fuck like me!!! I bet she can detect my masculine alpha male energy!!! But this old post wall woman is seething seeing me a younger woman!!! Haha buy stocks in cat food companies guys haha!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Nigger no one is falling for this cope
Never began for the delusional copers who believe that they'll be slaying prime, tight, teen foids like roided out bulls once they're "finely aged" and in their late-60s tbh:feelskek:.